Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Carrie Bradshaw Inspired


We know that showing our underwear is a big DON'T in fashion.



Neon Pink Bra : La Senza


But what about Carrie's neon pink bra?





Sex and the City 04x14 "All that Glitters"


What do you think about it? Would you wear it outside?

Personally, as nice or cool as it seems, I wouldn't wear it like that.I'm really embracing bright colours, though, on bras, sneaking out of your top, just a little bit.

Looking foward for Sex and the City 2 for more inspiration! Oh, how much I love this series!

Reminder : Giveaway ends in 7 days, so don't forget to enter! ;)

26 comments:

Unknown said...

I would not wear it at all! I would be so embarrased!

Mika's Fashion said...

I like it so much! to exw foresei arketes fores kai prosexa na mh fainetai xudaio to apotelesma gia na mh deixnei fthno.

Mairyliscious said...

oxi dn mou aresei ! dn tha to forousa !
pio mikrh eixa mania na forw ena sugkekrimeno tee kai na fainetai to bra san ths erin brokovits aporw pws to xa kanei alla otan eisai pio mikros kaneis lathi twra no way !!! strapless eswrouxa , chic and simple !

Mairyliscious said...

ksexasa na grapsw poso mou aresei o kotsos sou !
ftou sou koritsi mou !!!

Lopi said...

It might look good in this fashiony, SATC kind of way, but for me it's a definite no-no. I would feel like I had "please stare at my bra" plastered all over my chest.
Waaaay too much unneeded attention.

If someone wants to pull it off though, a small cup is a must. Anything over a C and you're bordering vulgar.

amynaree said...

i think it depends how u wear it..if u got the confident to go with it..then it'll be fierce hehe

ShoppingTherapy said...

σε αυτό το επ όμως έτρεχε με ένα καινούριο gay φίλο της σε κάτι κλαμπ. εντάξει εκεί ταίριαζε--- ας μη θυμηθώ καλύτερα τι έχω βάλει στο factory... εσύ είσαι μικρή κ δε θα το θυμάσαι, λολ
αλλά η κάρυ έκανε συχνά και το άλλο: κανονικό σουτιέν και εξώπλατα φορέματα, ακόμα και σε βραδινές πιο 'κυριλέ' εμφανίσεις. αυτό θα ήθελα να το δοκιμάσω. αλλά κλασσικά φοβάμαι ότι θα με δουν κ θα πουν "αυτή η χαζή έβαλε το ωραίο της φόρεμα αλλά τσιγκουνεύτηκε τα χρήματα για ένα αόρατο σουτιέν"

Mika's Fashion said...

vale post me ton tropo pou t foreses. pantws s phgainei polu t fouxia san xrwma epeidh eisai melaxrinh.

vanilla said...

at the moment,no
maybe when all hollywood stars wear it in 2012 and become a trend,count me in?hahaha

Anastacia said...

It looks totally cool, but I honestly I don't think it will be great for real time... sorry...

I V Y said...

nice!

Penny said...

oo you are gorgeous! and i love the do with your hair!How did you do it?
For me, it's a no!I dont mind showing some straps (in fact if the straps are thin and patterned i think it's kind of cute for a lazy day) but definitely not the whole bra!

meraldia said...

Oute k ego tha to forousa. Den me enohlei otan fenontai oi tirantes pou ehoun hrwma pou paei me to forema alla etsi opws i Carrie den tha to evaza pote. K den mou arese oute pou forage foremata xwplata k fenotan to soutien. Nomizw halaei to outfit.
Btw, teleia ta mallia sou piasmena me auto ton tropo.

Unknown said...

Im with you I wouldnt wear it on the outside! Its cool maybe for having a bit of fun but me thinks nothing more. Im writing a blog at the moment on www.westcoastcooler.ie would love if you checked it out.

tonia fashion tour said...

eimai fan twn kotswn!!!kai o sygekrimenos sou paei poly..exeis kai polla mallia kai dieukolinei..e??
padws etsi opws fainetai to soutien den einai fthno..
xxx

Unknown said...

Ok so I just wanted to say thank you so much for your suggestion!!!!!! So far I am using mozilla firefox and having no problem! I am so relieved! Also I agree I would never where something underneath that would show like that through my top! That is just not my style, I would feel so self-conscious, but Carrie seems to do it every now and then with no problem! lol And I can't wait for the upcoming movie either!

Thanks again!

Tina A. said...

Personally, I really don't mind wearing a bra with a different color than the top, the straps showing can look really cute in the summer (well, obviously, better if the two colours compliment one another, say purple and lilac)!

I like how you recreated Carrie's look, however, clearly you 'd stop traffic if worn outside...
But, perhaps with a thicker white fabric (like a white shirt or sth), it would't be as noticeable, and therefore it could work! ;)

Nice post!
xxx

Tali said...

I would wear it under a black t.. but with the white i dont like it!! :)

Mairyliscious said...

εισαι πολυ γλυκεια , ευχαριστω !!

Meya Cruz said...

i would wear it! i think it gives it something exciting to the outfit love it!

daisychain said...

love the bra,
I kind of accidentally wear mine showing lol.

Bianca said...

hahah thtas funnay.

Liparazzi said...

Carrie lets her underwear show quite a lot but she always does it in a really chic or cool way so it never looks tacky. That's just her style...great post!! Come check out my blog sometime and say hi xxx

Anonymous said...

u can totally wear this out!!! too bad my hair is no longer long enough for it =(

Anonymous said...

i carrie mporei n foraei oti thelei k na deixnei fashionable,alla panta m enoxluse pu fainotan to soutien..
mu aresun ta neon bras k n fainetai i tiranta otan exei details i wraio xrwma allaaaa otipidote allo m fainetai ligo ftino pistevw..
to bra deixnei teleio pantws, mu arese pu eftiaxes k ton kotso gia complete satc inspired look!

cyn said...

i would say a no no.. unless you are out to fish a man. But remember guys love to watch ladies in this outfit but they never like their love ones to wear this.. so think about it.. If a guy approach you wearing this, he only wants you as his ONE NIGHT STAND... is this what you want ?