Tuesday, September 1, 2009

10 Things You Definitely Don't Know About Me + Award

Like all the rest of you, time to do my own, since I was tagged by My magic world .

1. I am hypochondriac. One of the worst!

2. I burned my arm when I was 1 years old after dropping a pan of boiling water. Still have some marks, but it never really bothered me.

3. Before I decide to join the superficial world, I was really into arts, poetry, always reading a book. My new goal is to get back into the habit, without ignoring my other interests of course.

4. I am a very loving person.

5. The first year of uni found me in love, so I just passed 4 lessons out of 16! Since I came back at year 2, I've been the most hard working student and I hope to graduate this year.

6. I've tried swimming, karate, volleyball, rhythmic gymnastics, gym, skateboarding, but I always get bored in the end. I only go back to skiing every year for 6 years now. Also, for a person that loves everything about dancing, I never got dance lessons! Currently in my wishlist.


7. I'm obsessed of making lists of things. Technology saved me, and instead of pieces of papers around me, I use notepad in Windows.

8. I used to love adrenaline, now I just find everything scary.

9. I still live with my parents and still get shouted about my room being messy by my mum sometimes. (it's not that bad actually)

10. Unti I was 19, I never went out shopping without friends. After that, I just find it easier to shop by myself and not get influenced by other opinions.

Sorry if I mentioned any of these before in one of the same kind of games, i really need to start putting tags in my blog cause it's getting chaotic!

Plus another award from my lovely girl Tonia who, apart from great style, has amazing skills in making all things pretty! Thank you!


Who hasn't done the tag game yet??

8 comments:

Alecca Rox said...

revelations! love it when it happens!

btw, i still write my lists on small pieces of paper:P

meraldia said...

Poly endiaferouses leptomeries! Mou aresei pou kaneis ski. Ego fovamai mono me tin idea!

Amanda K said...

I love reading these tags.. it allows us readers to get to the know the blogger better.

Κατερίνα said...

Pragmatika 10 pragmata pou den gnwrizame gia sena!!!!!!!thanks for sharing!!xx

Rohini said...

I love making lists too. :)

Xx

tonia fashion tour said...

a...ti glykeia pou eisai..!!eyxaristw gia ta omorfa logia mariettaki!!!to aksizes to vraveio!!
kai egw eixa kaei peripou 2 xronwn me to sidero..kai to simadi den exei fygei!!!endiaferonda pragmata mathame gia esena!!!
niceeee..

xxx

martinakappa said...

I'm a very loving person and I make lists as a maniac! Oh and I use Windows Notepad too!! lol! I love reading your tags, girl!

daisychain said...

I adore reading these