Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Giveaway Winner

Good morning! Time to announce the winner finally.
Thank you all so much for participating, I'm glad you liked what I was giving and in the future hopefully more will come! :)

And the lucky number is....


Lillian!!

Congrats girl, I hope you'll like my little packet, it's ready to go as soon as I have your details!
xxx


6 comments:

Anastacia said...

Congrats to the winner!

Rhania E. said...

i thought the 24th commenter is "Anastacia"

(i count it.. there is 39 comments) or am i just dizzy

Marietta said...

@rhaindropz : Not all comments in the post are entries. I put the entries in the order that people sent their link to participate.

Calia Yang said...

congrats girl!

Lillian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lillian said...

Yay!!!!!I just saw your post!Thank you thank you thank you! Oh, ad I just sent you my details! Thank you all again! ^^