Quick (sort of) Update
- I love the variety of comments lately, very interesting, different opinions, your point of view!
- Trying to study for my last exam this Friday, with breaks of staring at the wall, dreaming about the future, or watching Sailor Moon on YouTube.
- Struggling to avoid sweets and lose these 2 extra kilos I put whilst in the house all day, studying and eating. it doesn't seem much but my favourite skinny jeans are getting tight and tight suddenly. Annoying.
- Hello to the new followers!
- Looking for a good recipe to make my own milk toffee caramels (obviously after I lose weight) :P
- I want to go shopping, it's been a while. Also visit the new H&M store, buy some Lip Smackers cause I'm running out and look for a basic black blazer.
- Went for lunch at Ouzou Melathron yesterday (photos in my flickr if you're interested) and I loved it! Everything was extremely tasteful, I can't belive I haven't been there before all those years. If in Greece, consider it a must. Clever, funny details and delicious food.
- Got the packet ready for the winner of my giveaway.
- Got a sweet award from Tina (All the Vanity)! It's called Cool Lemonade Cart Award.

- Current favourite Body Cream! Yummy smell, very light, dries quickly, 5 stars for the look of it, not to mention the price! Don't you feel like eating it?
13 comments:
8elw ki egw na paw gia pswnia . Kalh epituxia sto diagwnisma
Episis thelw na paw shopping apelpismena alla prospathw na sygkratisw ton eauto mou. Twra den xerw poso tha kratisei i autosygkratisi!!
xxx
Good luck finding a black blazer! I found mine quite easily, there seems to be a good selection at the mintute, well in Ireland anyway! Have fun shopping.xo
teacups-and-saucers.blogspot.com
h krema mexri edw mou murizei :p kalh epituxia! to 8ema me to shopping me ponaei ligo gt dn exw autoelegxo k ksefeugw ka8hmerina...
You know, I'm 100% following your blog, but I didn't get any updates on my homepage yet! Hmmmm... whats wrong?..
hi thanks for being honest from the start. I read from your profile and you keep your info as per what you mentioned. I like your blog. How did you make it look so beautiful. Oh i am just a dog lover and I am in a dog contest at www.dogpetgroomingsupplies.com name bailey/emmy. vote for me ..please tq
Kali epitixia girl....ante na teleiwseis na isixaseis k esu!!!
Laxtaraw auti tin krema swmatos!!
xx
Hey girlie! :)))
Good luck with your exam, I ''m also having two(!) on Friday, so I know how it is...
However my shopping is postponed for the next week!
xoxo
Hey, yay you've got a new follower, feel free to say hi or leave me a comment xoxo
I love that bodycream (and lipsmackers, I need some new ones!)
Mou arese poli auto to post! Po po! Ki ego thelo na pao gia psonia! Arxika thelo na fero sto spiti olo to Zara ke ligo apo Pull ke Stradivarious! E... Meta vlepoume!!
Σαν το φαγητό στο Ουζου Μέλθρον πουθενά! Είναι στέκι από τα φοιτητικά χρόνια και μόνιμος τόπος συνάντησης κάθε φορά που γυρνάω από το Λονδίνο!
σε αυτη τη φαση που ο καιρος ειναι στο ενδιαμεσο, κι εχω μια γκρινια/κατι μου φταιει/περιμενω να προσαρμοστω...
και με σ' όλα αυτα να μην ψωνιζω πολυ γιατι αν ξεκινησω απο τωρα τι θα γινει αργοτερα; εχουμε πολυ καιρο μπροστα μας
Post a Comment