Nothing exciting for yesterday,I feel lazy in this transaction from summer to autumn.
Later on the day I decided to change my flats and put on these new yellow ones I bought. ...I didn't like it, plus they hurt my feet. And I was in a complaining mood. :)
Yellow flats and purple top : Bershka Jeans : Zara Sunglasses : Vogue
Fovero to jeanaki sou! Ine omorfa ksevammeno! Pantos, ki ego tis teleftees meres kapos etsi ntinome... Jean, tee, ballarines i sandals ke mia megali tsantoula! Tin Lady Gaga den tin ida! I apotheosi tou kitch fantazome, e?! :-)
Efxaristo poli gia to link! Tha elega oti to apotelesma ine mallon antiaisthiko... Vevea, mono tou to foremataki den ine asximo... I ipervoli ine pou to deixnei kitch!!
You are already on "LOOK 10", if you are interested, please check and do some comment. Remember that you can ask for a change of look, even sending a photo with the look you think it’s better, but please make sure that the picture has an acceptable resolution. YOU ARE ON:http://look10.blogspot.com/2009/09/dreamville.html And if you want you can post a comment on your entry:http://look10.blogspot.com/2009/09/dreamville.html making some indications about the look presented.
You can also ask to be removed from LOOK 10. Pick your prize, saying NOMINATED, if you want. It’s for your blog. Link me ; ) Greetings Vicen.
25 comments:
I like your outfit! Seems like you like purple :)
Awww! Your skin is so white! Envy you :P
You look really, really cute!!
Wowzer, you look gorgeous!!! Effortlessly glam! Love your bag too, it is so niceee!!!
Hey thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, love this outfit its soo effortless, your jeans look fab xoxo
h tsanta sou m aresei polu! so oversized so brown so chic!
wraia ta mallia sou!
Fovero to jeanaki sou! Ine omorfa ksevammeno! Pantos, ki ego tis teleftees meres kapos etsi ntinome... Jean, tee, ballarines i sandals ke mia megali tsantoula! Tin Lady Gaga den tin ida! I apotheosi tou kitch fantazome, e?! :-)
Efxaristo poli gia to link! Tha elega oti to apotelesma ine mallon antiaisthiko... Vevea, mono tou to foremataki den ine asximo... I ipervoli ine pou to deixnei kitch!!
K egw psilogkrinizw twra me to fthinopwro. Den lew na to synithisw me tipota!
teleies oi kitrines mpalarines!!!
poly wraies oi yellow ballarines sou Marietta!!!!
pane poly me to outfit!!
oso gia tin tsada .. foveri!!!
makiaaaaa
xxx
you look so lovely.
Aw, sucks that they hurt your feet, but I think they worked great for this outfit!
Filia koukli!
xxx
casual but very cute!
btw thanks for stopping by my blog =)
really cute comfy outfit!
You look lovely...
I love the yellow flats, but can sympathise, I often have trouble with uncomfortable flats.
You look adorable!! I love the outfit!!! Great blog!!
http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com
Mou aresei idiaitera o sindiasmos twn rouxwn stin prwti fotogarfia!!!!!!!
xx
You are already on "LOOK 10", if you are interested, please check and do some comment.
Remember that you can ask for a change of look, even sending a photo with the look you think it’s better, but please make sure that the picture has an acceptable resolution.
YOU ARE ON:http://look10.blogspot.com/2009/09/dreamville.html
And if you want you can post a comment on your entry:http://look10.blogspot.com/2009/09/dreamville.html
making some indications about the look presented.
You can also ask to be removed from LOOK 10.
Pick your prize, saying NOMINATED, if you want. It’s for your blog.
Link me ; )
Greetings
Vicen.
You look nice I think.
I like your shoes. :)
Hi :)
It's a casual outfit, but it looks great on you :)
Big kiss
Su
I love your jeans
Your bags gorgeous! I love ur hair aswell, its a really pretty colour xxx
I love the outfit.. casual but not too casual!
ax ti krima re su pu dn mporeses na tis pareis !!!
les na to uiothetw pio suxna ?? ok :)Ppp
I love the pop of colour from your yellow flats! And purple is definitely one of your best colours...
Post a Comment