First my vibrating mascara Pulse Perfection came with the mail all the way from Canada (you can see my review here)
Then, whilst in London, I bought the Gilette Venus Vibrance razor, which is actually at least 2 years old.
And then, I was watching TV and the Neutrogena Wave Power Cleanser advert caught my eye (with the oh-so-pretty Vanessa Hudgens). Of course I had to have it.
It also helped the fact that the last two, were pink. ;P
But do they really work?
First of all, they are all drugstore products and the price is affordable, so no harm in that.
Everyone will give you a different opinion. Some love it and some hate it.
- I tested the mascara with and without vibration. It works better with, since it helps, like it says to prevent lashes from clumping. I never use it without the vibration.
- I tested the Wave. Half my face with the buzz on, half just circle motions. It seems like there's more dirt coming off with the buzzing, but I wouldn't exactly swear on that... (I won't give a review of the Wave since there are millions around the internet)
- Finally the razor. hands down, it definitely works better because of the vibration. Smoother legs than ever! It leaves no trace(hair) behind. Best razor ever!
5 comments:
Omologw oti den eho dokimasei pote tetoia proionta. Kairos omws na to kanw, eidika oson afora ti maskara. Den eho vrei akoma mia pou na me ikanopoiei plirws. Auti tin periodo hrisimopoiw Shiseido pou kai pali den enthousiastika. Tha dokimaso k auti tin Pulse Perfection molis mou teliosei i Shiseido:)
oute egw ta exw dokimasei!!!!a..thelw kai egw auti ti venus..prepei na einai teleia..e??
kai leitourgika kai pink!!teleiaaa..
xxx
those vibrating mascaras always frightened me. but maybe now i'll check them out!
I love that razor, I am fearful of the mascara though...
Poli oreo ke prototipo post!! Nomizo oti me epises na dokimaso tin Venus!! Ine ke elkistiko to roz xroma, ase pou ine ke to agapimeno mou! Sto banio se ligo tha vapso ke tous toixous roz! :-))
Post a Comment