It's a must to visit to taste authentic french desserts and the highlight of the shop, macarons!
You might remember Carrie from Sex and the City in Paris eating desserts in a luxurious place.



These macarons taste like heaven. Crunchy outside, soft cream on the inside with the most amazing flavours. Eating each one was like a ritual.
75, avenue des Champs Elysées - 75008 Paris
65 days a year, from 7.30am to midnight, Ladurée serves breakfast, lunch, tea, dinner and late supper for approximately 3,000 clients daily.On the first floor, the ‘Eiffel Veranda’ and the outdoor terrace overlook the glamorous Champs Elysées avenue.
The bar, very successful after 7pm, offers any time classic short and long drinks as well as wines and liquors. One can also sit at the bar for a quick lunch.
On the second floor, the five cozy dining rooms, decorated in the ‘Second Empire’ refined style by the French interior designer Jacques Garcia, were dedicated to the 19th century Parisian muses : “Paeva”, “Castiglione”, “Mathilde” but also la Bibliothèque (the Library) and La Chocolaterie (the Chocolate Factory).
The menu of the restaurant is inspired by French regional cooking, as well as other cooking of the world, and is continuously evolving with the seasons and its creations.



15 comments:
auto einai,tha thumithw ligo ta gallika mu k tha fugwww..oso gia to meros mageutiko...opws k olo to parisi fantazomai :)
lucky! I've been wanting to go there for the macarons too! I just love them but I assume its 1000x better there than the ones I get here (which are good too). Macarons are one of my fave deserts :) for the Marie Antoinette movie they bought dozens of macarons and treats from laduree for thr film :)
yum! I have THE biggest sweet tooth, I need something now ;)
Oh my LORD. How did I miss this place!!! I saw the "Sex and the city" bridge but I never got to see this little treasure darn it! Ohh well, just an excuse to go back to Paris again... ;P
αχ τι μου κάνεις!
ξύπνησα για τον πρωινό καφέ κ την καθιερωμενη βόλτα στο νετ και πεφτω πάνω σε αυτό!!
μου ρθε μια υπογλυκαιμία!
πολυ ωραίο ποστ και το καινούριο layout επίσης είναι πολύ όμορφο!
oneiremenes photos..kai ti glyka einai ayta???mmm...
xxx
Oi photos sou me taksidepsan. Ime monimos erotreumeni me to Paris, tin galliki glossa ke to parizianiko stil! Ta macaron ine telia!! Exo ena filo Gallo, o opios kathe fora pou erxete Ellada mas ferni macarons!! Fantastika!! Mou aresi poli ke to neo sou background!!
how did i miss this place??:(
god.. this place is just a dream! when i was in paris i went at the bar of la duree-champs elysees just before we go at the clubs of rue de la boetie! i had a glass of champagne with an assortment of macarons.. the best start for an amazing night!
Gorgeous pics!
Thelw glyko twra!!!Lol! :)
xoxo
Mm. I love how everything always looks so pretty. I wish I could eat some right now!
Check out my blog! Thanks
themakeupobsessed.blogspot.com
Marietta, taleporithika ki ego arketa mexri na petixo auto to wide template. Na fantastis oti kathe fora pirazo ligo ton html kodika, oste na fenonte megales oi photos... Pantos mou aresi poli to neo sou background! Kali evdomada!!
This looks lovely! Maybe I'll be in Paris with Christmas... I hope so...
xoxo
fainontai uperoxa ! pwpw fantazomai poso nostima 8a einai :D
Those look absolutely delightful!
Paris must be beautiful!
Your blog is quite spectacular by the way.
Post a Comment