Thursday, September 10, 2009

I ♥ Paris

I know you had enough of Paris. So that's the last reference, I promise. :)

Autumn came suddenly and I wasn't prepared. The easiest solution is to get into your jeans. I bought these in sales for just 5 euros! To my surprise, this pair of jeans was a perfect fit, had a lovely colour and a slimming effect! Bingo! Lucky buy.





Jeans : Zara
Vest : Stradivarious
Top I(heart)Paris : touristic shop in Paris
Heels : Pull&Bear
Ring : OhLaLa

I'll leave you with the so-called food porn, from TGI Fridays last night. Boy, I'm hungry again...I think I'll go back tomorrow night for Potato Twisters, my new OBSESSION!




Mmmmmmmm... I love it!



PS : I forgot to mention, tonight is Fashion's Night Out in all the big capitals and I'm not in one of them... I'm jealous! Ah well, next time...

15 comments:

meraldia said...

To teleio jean me 5 euro? Auto k an einai exypni agora! Me geia:)

ShoppingTherapy said...

to proto piato synodeuetai apo garlic-mashed potatoes me cheddar? mou trexoun ta salia!lol
to jean einai ontos APISTEUTA petyximeni agora. 5e?? ma 5e??

Mairyliscious said...

oti exei na kanei me parisi to agapw
teleio tee
kai outfit super!!!!
ti uperoxo pu einai to blogaki sou ?
pws ekanes to dremville? se power point?

Unknown said...

hey!! I love TGI Fridays lol. Ive never tried the potato twisters. I will now. Really cute jeans too!!

Thanks for stopping by. You'll love Sigma brushes, I guarantee you :)

Lolita Riot said...

loving your outfit!! and that food looks delish!!

Mika's Fashion said...

fainetai pws exei teleia efarmogh!
i love fridays!

a-gilr's-life-blog said...

pragmatika auto to jean sou paei ganti ! se zhleuw :)

martinakappa said...

I love your outfit!! I like so much dark denim for the first autumn days!! And you know, I have the same tank from a random shop in Paris!! The quality of cotton is poor, but anyway I like it! I also like the "I love NY" tee, but I can't find it. Do you have any idea?!! Have a great Friday afternoon!! Kisses

Κατερίνα said...

Katarxin megeia to neo jean....to opoio anamfisvitita einai poli eksipni agora.....k fusika to vest teleio!!!!xx

Amanda K said...

Cute outfit!
Yum those food pics are making me hungry!

Anonymous said...

marietta, very gorgeous!!! i love the vest w/the outfit!!!

Tina A. said...

Makari na hmastan Athina!
I want the Fashion Night Out T Shirt!!!!

xxx

Absolutely Ladylike said...

You make me hungry with these delicious food photos :-)

Have a great weekend, cheers: Evi

tonia fashion tour said...

5 eurw??foveri eykairia!!!kai sou paei teleia!!!olo to outfit...einai oti prepeo gi'auto to kairo!!!
makiaa mariettaki
xxx

k . . . said...

Your 'i love paris' outfit is real cool!