Normandy - Honfleur and Deauville
10+1 Things Paris Taught Me
1. Accent.
2. Pedestrians have the priority, not cars.
3. The rumours aren't true. French people are very polite and willing to speak english.As long as you are polite yourself of course.
4. Concrete can be pretty.
5. Brands like Chanel, Louis Vuitton etc start mean a lot when you see everyone carrying shopping bags from them.
6. Disneyland is definitely not just for kids.
7. Το πολύ το κυρ'ελέησον το βαριέται κι ο παπάς.Meaning...no more croissants please!
8. Parisian people are so thin because the food is expensive and the distances are long.
9. Eiffel Tower is not just a bunch of metal pieces.
10. If you go once, you definitely want to go again.
+1 You need 3 things in Paris : Umbrella, sunglasses and a trench coat
2. Pedestrians have the priority, not cars.
3. The rumours aren't true. French people are very polite and willing to speak english.As long as you are polite yourself of course.
4. Concrete can be pretty.
5. Brands like Chanel, Louis Vuitton etc start mean a lot when you see everyone carrying shopping bags from them.
6. Disneyland is definitely not just for kids.
7. Το πολύ το κυρ'ελέησον το βαριέται κι ο παπάς.Meaning...no more croissants please!
8. Parisian people are so thin because the food is expensive and the distances are long.
9. Eiffel Tower is not just a bunch of metal pieces.
10. If you go once, you definitely want to go again.
+1 You need 3 things in Paris : Umbrella, sunglasses and a trench coat
13 comments:
"To poly to kyrie eleison", xa xa xa, auto poly mou arese. K epanalamvanw: Thelo polyyyyyyyy na pao sto Parisi!
Tha ithela poly na taxidepsw pantou alla me tin douleia einai poli dyskolo pia!!!To Parisi einai enas yperohos proorismos!!Taxideueis arketa??
Oh, I love your pictures!! Everything looks amazing, I can't wait to go to France!
νορμανδία; γαλλικά τυριά; κρουασάν; αχ πότε θα πάω;;;;
ahh...nice tips!!!
teleies photos..teleia meri!!!
panda tetoia!!!
xxx
oxi pws ginetai na vare8eis ta krouasan?????
krouasan are forever!!!!!
H fotografia me tis varkoules k esu ntimeni me to navy mplouzaki einai aspsogi!!!xx
Gorgeous photos, I want to travel!
i learned about the hospitality and kindness of the french in normandy as well. they are perfectly polite, though I'm a bit jealous (I miss it there).
Ohhh I could not agree more!!! I LOVED Paris and I want to go back ASAP! There is just something so magical about Paris! And as for #6... Amen to that!!!!!
teleies photos!k wraia tips,m arese eidika auto me ton tropo pu menun adunatoi xaxa..:)
Can I quote on you on no.8? :)))
Lovely pics girl! :)
Filia!
Wherever u go u will always carry Paris with u , for Paris is a movable feast_ Ernest Hemingway. So true he was. M arese o dekalogos!!!poly prwtotypo, thanks 4 the teaching!
Well, maybe u should!As about me, I'll keep my current one for the time being.I am not so much into photography..
Post a Comment