Friday, September 4, 2009

100 Followers Giveaway *CLOSED*

So, I bought these things and I was going to wait for my 100th post, but then, I hit 100 followers. And I'm really impatient! I consider it an honour for taking time to read my blog and especially when I see your lovely comments,it always puts a smile on my face! I wish I could buy all of you presents and send them of as a surprise but for now as a thank you, one of you will win the following :

Fashionistas and make up lovers I have you all covered.

A top from Berska (I wore mine here) I love it for many reasons. The print, the colours, I wear it with one shoulder out which is very flattering and I actually got lots of compliments from people asking me where I bought it from. I wore mine all summer and another reason I didn't wait for the giveaway is that soon winter comes..Brr..But I'm sure I'll find a way to wear it then!


A brand new Sleek palette in Storm(I used mine here), super pigmented with perfect colours for smokey and neutral looks!


Pocky (my favourite) all the way from China Town,London and candies of all sorts.



Rules :

1. Cheesy but make sure you are a follower.So if you aren't already *click click*.

2. Post about this giveaway on your blog (sth like spreading the word!)

3. Leave a comment in this post with the link where you mentioned the giveaway.

And that's it.


The giveaway is international, open to everyone.
It closes 23rd September and the winner will be announced the next day so you have plenty of time to enter! (Winner will be picked through random.org as always.)

Kisses everyone and good luck, whilst I'm studying hard..

39 comments:

Zuuchini said...

that's a cute shirt!!

link -> http://zuuchini.blogspot.com/2009/09/giveaways-that-you-dont-want-to-miss.html

Sarah said...

Aww you are soooo generous!! Congrats on 100 followers, you deserve each and every one!!!
I will defin. have to enter!!
Aww good luck for the studying! Hope it all goes well!
P.s. I wanna go back to Greece, you are one lucky, lucky girl :)

Lolita Riot said...

yay congrats! oohh that top is too cute! and I love pocky! have you tried the dessert kind? to die for!
I just posted your giveaway!

http://lolitariot.blogspot.com/2009/09/big-two-four.html

tinedangganda said...

yaay!! congrats for your 100 followers... and love the shirt I can wear them the whole year through here in my country coz we don't have winter ha ha ha...

here's my link..

http://tinedangganda.blogspot.com/2009/09/dreamvilles-giveaway.html

a-gilr's-life-blog said...

sugxarhthria gia tous 100 !!! edw einai to link http://styletopia94.blogspot.com/2009/09/dreamville-giveaway.html

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations on your 100th followers. I really want to try the sleek palette but it's not available locally I was really surprised you're giving it away!

my post link:
http://myjuicyfruit.blogspot.com/2009/09/mariettas-giveaway.html

Rhania E. said...

hi hun,

im a newbie here..

I love sleek palettes too, but i don't own any yet

i spread the word here:
http://hummysluvshubby.blogspot.com/2009/09/ends-09252009_07.html

love lots,
rhain

Nina said...

Congratulations! Your blog is so adorable, I love it!

I posted about your giveaway here:

http://ninahearttoby.blogspot.com/2009/09/dreamville-100-followers-giveaway.html

nurseonduty said...

Congratulations! Your blog is so cute, I love it!

I posted about your giveaway here:

http://yvonnejoinscontests.blogspot.com/2009/09/mariettas-giveaway.html

jess ♥ said...

congrats on your 100 followers!
please enter me?

http://jessicallouise.blogspot.com/2009/09/giveaways.html

thanks for having such a great giveaway! x

Anonymous said...

congratulations=]

http://janeuarymmiv.blogspot.com/2009/09/dreamvilles-100-followers-giveaway.html


Keep it up and god bless

NicRTV (陳亞任) said...

count me in....fabulous prizes...congrats on 100 followers...
Thanks...

posted here: (side bar)
http://mylifeasabumblebee.blogspot.com/

ayn said...

wow! giveaway!

http://dashitout.blogspot.com/2009/09/movie-time-kimmy-dora-and-land-of-lost.html

*cross fingers*

Summer Darling said...

Hi hi,i am your new follower and i want to join in your giveaway!! you are my dream come true! i've just written a new post on wishing for a SLEEK eye palette and here you are giving out one.:)

I spread your love here:
http://summerdarling13.blogspot.com/2009/09/want-to-win-some-giveaway.html

Sherry said...

congrats :)

I am new follower

blogged http://whatsmorethanblog.blogspot.com/2009/09/100-followers-giveaway.html

good luck everyone ;)

sherrygo at hotmail dot com

Jewels said...

Congrats ;)

here is my blog

http://jewelsbee.blogspot.com/2009/09/dreamville-100-followers-giveaway.html

Mairyliscious said...

egw egw na kerdisw :)Pp

DinaXYYan said...

enter me!

i posted here:
http://xyyan.blogspot.com/2009/09/first-blog-awards-giveaways.html

vivistrawberry said...

Congratulations on your followers!
Posted your giveaway here: http://makeupsweet.blogspot.com/2009/09/fun-fun-givaways.html

Aik said...

I'm now a follower. I blogged here:

http://aik-friendsnfamily.blogspot.com/2009/08/list-of-worldwide-giveaways.html

aikychien at yahoo dot com

MilknCookiie said...

Hi there! I'm a new follower. :) Here's my post mentioning this giveaway: http://milkncookiie.blogspot.com/2009/09/more-giveaways-awards.html

Congratz on having 100+ followers!

★Cookiie

Anonymous said...

Hello! Congrats on the number of followers. *^^* New follower here. I posted your giveaway on my blog's side bar.

ghreizy said...

congrats on your 100 followers!!

btw, im a new follower

i posted your giveaway here:

http://gracifiedshopaholic.blogspot.com/2009/09/contest-and-giveaways_14.html

Anastacia said...

Awwwww! I really missed it! sad!
But really congrats for 120+ followers! Sure it will more!!

twinsouls888 said...

Wow congratz on your 130 followers already ^_^. I'm a new folloer.

And I posted about your beautiful giveaway here:

http://twinsouls888.blogspot.com/2009/09/mariettas-giveaway-of-dreamville.html

Tnx & have a nice day ^_^

Anastacia said...

One more time congrats for your 100+ followers!
And I posted the link about this giveaway here -> http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.com/2009/09/chicago-bears-football-team-inspired.html
But for some reason I can't copy the pics from here and put it to my blog, that functit work for me :(

Lillian said...

Hey you!
I posted your giveaway here!
http://curious-lil-girl.blogspot.com/

Congatulations for your popularity!
Keep going girl! ^^

ONiC said...

im a follwer. and i post your giveaway here : http://gimmesmoothies.blogspot.com/2009/09/i-want-to-win-again-and-again-cause-im.html

congrats on the 100+ followers :]

daisychain said...

I thought I'd already entered, lol, oops.

Ve said...

Congratz for you...

I've followed you and posted your blog

Check here http://vestyle.blogspot.com/2009/09/mariettas-giveaway.html

RHiAN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RHiAN said...

cool giveaways!

i'm a new blogger and follower of you:)

http://whenvanitystrikesatme.blogspot.com/2009/09/dreamville-100-followers-giveaway.html

whispersofmylife said...

Cutesy stuff I just can't resist!

SO Generous!

I followed you =)

http://piejam.blogspot.com/2009/09/tell-me-ill-follow-100-followers.html

Atika Amalina said...

your give aways really cool, i like it :)
posted you give aways here http://atika-amalina.blogspot.com/2009/09/click-and-hope-for-win.html check out !!

-atika
atika.amalina@yahoo.com

Julia said...

enter!
I posted about it on my blog

www.aralka.blogspot.com

kisses
julia

Anonymous said...

Ohh lala
Such a cool give away (:
Heres the link
http://expensive-junk.blogspot.com/2009/09/bish-bosh.html

Evie said...

Congratulations on 100 followers. I wish I could get 1 follower lol. Great giveaway. I follow your blog and her is the link on my blog

http://sweetqt.wordpress.com/2009/09/23/dreamvilles-100-followers-giveaway/

Rita said...

hello
i'm a new follower!
great that i found you! you are european hehe like me:D

here is the post about your giveaway:
http://lovely-lala.blogspot.com/2009/09/giveaways.html

hugs*
Rita

Unknown said...

Hello!
I'm glad I've found your blog in time to participate! xD

My post where I refered your giveway:
http://lets-talk-about-beauty.blogspot.com/2009/09/sorteios-que-andam-por-ai.html

I write in portuguese, but you can translate if you want to ;)

Wish me luck! Thank you for this opportunity!