Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cycling by the beach

I have a new hobby for Sundays. Bicycle and picnic. We went to the so-called beach (which is actually the port). Such nice atmosphere. The day was warm, everyone was walking their dogs, bicycles are increasing in my town andjust in general, people were relaxing, walking by the sea.
I wanted to take more pics to put on the blog, but I couldn't be bothered, it was so nice!

No make up, nothing fashionable!






Hope you had a nice weekend! Hectic week ahead, I need energy!

21 comments:

a-gilr's-life-blog said...

ti wraio meros !

Lolita Riot said...

wow beautiful! I'm surrounded by the city so it takes me a bit to get to the lake

Mairyliscious said...

ax.......mariettaki mou ti omorfh kuriakh !!!!!teleia teleia se zhleuw!!!

martinakappa said...

Poli kala ekanes poy epelekses to podilato gia neo sou hobby! Ke i mera simera itan idaniki ap'oti fenete ke stis photos... Kali evdoma sou efxome!

ShoppingTherapy said...

it's been years since i last rode a bike :(
good for you though

meraldia said...

Poly wraia synitheia, mpravo! Latreuw tis Kyriakes pou ehoun liakada!
xxx

Mika's Fashion said...

k egw latreuw tis kuriakes apo tote p teleiwse to sxoleio :p
nice hobby... sunh8hza na t kanw k egw mexri persi.

Κατερίνα said...

Exw vgalei k egw fotografies sto limani otan eixa er8ei stin 8essaloniki!!!To meros ekei einai uperoxo gia podilato, perpatima k treksimo(allwste o mara8wnios pou diorganwnetai stin mnimi tou megalou aleksandrou o termatismos einai sto limani)!!!!!

8a i8ela polu na menw 8essaloniki!!!!

xx

Anastacia said...

Such nice deal for weekend! Like your healthy life style!
very beautiful pictures especially the last one!

tonia fashion tour said...

teleiaaa mariettaki!!!!!
teleies photos!!
an kai stin Athina sunithizw kai egw na kanw voltitses stin paralia!!!
makiaaa
xxx

Sarah said...

OH this looks like the perfect way to spend a Sunday! How relaxing and perfect : )

Lopi said...

Girl, haven't you heard? Riding your bicycle is the new black!

daisychain said...

I so need to fix my bike up

Meya Cruz said...

looks like a very fun, relaxing weekend =)

Mairyliscious said...

egw anoiksa to nhpiagwgeio shmera kai hmoun monh prin erthoun ta paidia :)PP fantazesai na to ekana auto me ta paidia ? x e x e x e

Penny said...

enjoy the rides!and the last days of good weather :)

Dazzledust25 said...

Enjoy!

Sarah said...

Oh me too- winged eyeliner makes such a difference!!! Awww I wish we had Barry M, I'm sure my purse would thank my for it... :)

Unknown said...

I think thats a great weekend ritual to have! I love having picnics! And going for a bike ride is so energizing and good for you! I'm going to have convince my husband to go for a picnic before it gets too cold outside! I hope you have a great upcoming weekend!

martinakappa said...

S' efxaristo paaaaara poli gia ta toso kala sou logia! Xerome idietera pou sou arese to post mou! Anipomono gia to epomeno diko sou!! Filia!

Amanda K said...

What a fun way to spend the day!

Have a great weekend!