Monday, June 8, 2009

Cuteness Overload!

If you find something THAT cute, you have to spread the word, right?
I came across this blog and honestly I could't stop smiling like an idiot!

"Now where is that playground? This Shinagawa street is so mazy..."

"Can someone help me up onto this bike,please?"

"I am fast and furious."

"ugh...sleepy time."

That was just a sample!If you want to see more of these ( and even better ones!) go to My Milk Toof. Trust me you'll love it!

Pics and text taken from http://mymilktoof.blogspot.com/2009/04/play-time.html

9 comments:

Mairyliscious said...

diakrinw enan entono palimpaidismo :D

Marietta said...

Entelos! :D

CherryColors said...

OMG SO CUTE! XD

Thalia said...

you made my day!!! hahahaahahha

Mairyliscious said...

i had one pink :)D pote dn thn ebala eksw mono mesa sto spiti kai xoreua :)ppp

Anonymous said...

how cute!! hehe

fuzkittie said...

LOL that's way too cute.

LINEA. said...

Thats so adorable!

Lolita Riot said...

ohh ive seen this before lol from cute overload.com I love that site =p