Monday, June 29, 2009

Finally!

Finally, THANK GOD my exams are finished!! Summer here I come.
The only thing I want to be doing now is, do nothing!

So we had to celebrate the beginning of freedooooom , and summerrrr.

Look of the day and this beautiful location. Plus stolen from Mademoiselle Myrtilo (hehe) shoes of the day. Everyone had gorgeous shoes apart from me with my old, boring sandals. Boo. But tomorrow I'm going shopping!! (Bless you mum, I love you.)


Top : Dorothy Perkins

Bracelet and earring : Accesorize


What a place......


Love you all girls, and your shoes!


20 comments:

fuzkittie said...

Sooo cute! I looove your top! :D

Mimi said...

Congrats!!!

xo

Lopi said...

Congrats on finishing your exams! Purple looks great with your colouring!

Κατερίνα said...

Ti oraio top!!!!!sou pigainei to xroma so,so much!!!poy einai to meros pou exeis sthn fotografia??
kala apotelesmata apo tis exetaseis!!

Unknown said...

sooooo cute!!! i love the top especially.

Alecca Rox said...

hurray! enjoy the summer:)

*love sandals too!!

Mairyliscious said...

uperoxo top!!!!!!
kala na peraseis to kalokairi sou twra kai kala apotelesmata!!!!!!
uperoxo meros !!!!!!

K@terina B. said...

seems like you had fuuuuuuun!!! congrats mariettaki!!! M aresei polu polu to purpple blouzaki, so summerish, alla tis edupwseis eklepse to vraxioli I think!!!

Oso gia ta papoutsia pou oneireuesai, nomiza kai egw oti itan idanika, alla telika aisthanomai san na perpataw se ouranoxusti, upsofovia sto full!!!

Christiana said...

Kala apotelesmata!!!

Teleio to vraxiolaki k to mov mplouzaki!!!

Happy summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

kala apotelesma and let the fun begin kouklitsa :)
to top einai toooso omorfo,latrvw to xrwma,to kopsimo k ta louloudia..k ta axesuar einai polu polu xaritwmena!

Dionne said...

Good for you! That must be a big weight lifted off your shoulders, hooray!

LOVE the earrings, top and shoes.

ShoppingTherapy said...

good luck with the results
& happy shopping!

*Constance said...

I like the combination of the flowery purple top with these earrings! Av grafteis sto MNG, sou stelvouv ayto to egxrwmo kouponi, patas click k emfavizetai eva aspromayro.ok? filia*

Mairyliscious said...

o nai exei uperoxa papa ! auta ta phra perisu !!! ti phres ti phres ? perimenw post!!!!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Congrats! Great top!!

Anastacia said...

Your skin such a preal, so amazing!!!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

yeah for the end of exams!! :)

love the white sandals!

vanilla said...

omg where is that pool?
looks so beautiful !
hehe
and u r so tall !im so jealous !
lol

ToKataifi said...

ti telio topo..ti orea skoularikia k vraxioli..bravo girl maresou poli ola :)

Aline said...

what an adorable outfit...that top is so pretty!