Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Navy-like + another giveaway

I woke up really early in the morning and went to the bakery for bretsel! Yummy! Especially with just butter!


Awkward posing once again.. Why can't I be fierce?LOL
Ps : Have you heard about the upcoming America's next top model for short girls?!


I love every single detail on the bag that defines the style "navy".From the buttons (?) to the rope, inside and out. Gorgeous and all time classic because it's made of jeans.I have it for about 4-5 years and I use it every summer!





Plus , another giveaway. Gotta love them! Looking for a reason to have my own soon!
Lovepink is giving some amazing stuff (and a Lush sample I'd love to try!) and she's having a Mac Blog sale with old collections like Heatherette!!

How was your weekend (3-days holidays for Greece!)? Did you go to the beach yet??

19 comments:

ToKataifi said...

afto to bretsel ine toooso yummy...kine akoma 1 para...grrr...

nomizo pos i tsadoula ine poli marietta..niiice!

K@terina B. said...

ouuuu nice bretsel, lovely bag...and I remember you being fierce in a sweet way some posts ago...!!!

beach...nooo, pool YEEEEEES!!!

ShoppingTherapy said...

navy never fails!
no beach for me, not a fan

Mairyliscious said...

giam giam !!!!! thelw ki egw !!!

fuzkittie said...

Such a cute bag!! <3

Christiana said...

Stylish and confy bag!! I can imagine it with a total white outfit!!

Christiana said...

Stylish and confy bag!! I can imagine it with a total white outfit!!

Dorothy said...

Nice bag!!! No beach for me yet, I 'm still rocking the "I'm so white, I glow in the dark" look :p

Unknown said...

You can find those fruity scents on meetmark.com I have a link on my website! I sell mark makeup so if your interested just click on that link! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Lolita Riot said...

what a cute bag! ohh I didn't know that but I guess it makes sense since she is greek too lol

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

love the bag! gorgeous!

Tiffany said...

cute shorts! and love the bag too!

i gave you an award on my blog today!

ONiC said...

i just heard that. if they really will make that, then YAY short girls :D
break the world meaning of beauty. wonder when for fat girls.

tonia fashion tour said...

se fadazomai..kalokairaki..se nisaki...me auti tin tsadoula!!!teleiaaa!!!:D

Denisa L said...

cute outfit

Lopi said...

I can't do fierce either.

SHIZUKA said...

cute bagg and noo i havent been to the beach yet too bad its winter in melb!! you look so summery i love it! x

R.C. said...

mmmmm... pretzel.... love you bag! So cute!!!

Whitney & the full effect said...

looove that bag!