Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Deep (into the) blue

How do I come up with all these titles? They should hire me in Cosmopolitan magazine! :P
I'm here for a quick post after all these days just checking yous, stressing, and studying. Two more to go and we're done for this semester.

For today's outfit we've got jean shorts from Pull & Bear, blue satin t-shirt from H&M, my favourite necklace from Accessorize, and sandals with ribbon in blue and turquoise colours.





Some time ago I got some awards, thanks so much! One from our girl Nina Malvada
and two Lovely Blog Award from Hot Spot aka Tasha and Mrs Style-Ish my current obsession! She is a super chic, stylish lady, with a shoe addiction and fantastic photos. And her style seems so effortless, I just love it!

The blogs I appreciate are so many, I should make a list some time! That's why I'm not giving any awards back, I'll have a whole post about that!

Also, I'm planning to make a list on the side with all the greek blogs, to have them together, and the truth is, there are so many popping up,or I find them through other blogs. Our little community keeps growing and the bloggers meet each other(check Nina Malvada for the most fun photos!), which is positive!
So if you have a greek blog that I don't know about, leave a comment to make your blog known out there and to add you on my list! So far I know about 25, which is great if you think that it all started with 3 blogs: Fashion Arcitect, Shopping Therapy and Little Stylist for me!

Till next time,
xxx

21 comments:

Hilton said...

VEry stylish. Congrats on rewards.

ToKataifi said...

to kolie ine toso omorfooo..ta accessorize fetos exoun poli orea pragmatakia..
ke maresi kto xroma tis kordelas sta sandalia... :)

(giati oles dixete toso orees me shorts kego asxima adinati..mpouxououou)

Mairyliscious said...

uperoxa sandalia mou aresei olo to mple sunolo pou anadeiknuetai !
me pshlo takouni exw dokimasei kai exw foresei kai einai super me flat omws eimai sa xazo enw h lopi ..th xazeueis me tis wres kai to pshlo tha to baleis se pio liges stigmes enw to flat kathe mera kai auto einai to zhtumeno !me exoun kourasei ta pshla kai ta barethika kiolas
sou paei to mple polu !!!kai to sortsaki epishs!!
makia kalh sunexeia dunamika!!!!!kai se euxaristw gia th sumboulh sou kalh mou :)*

tonia fashion tour said...

poly glyko outfit!!!:D
mou aresoun para poly ta sandalakia sou..poly ksexwrista!!!!kala kai to kolie...teleio!!!!!!
kisses...xxx

*Constance said...

These sandals & necklace really do the difference!!

K@terina B. said...

ouuuu outfit in dreamville at last...!!! and a gorgeous one..!!! love the blue thing going on..!!

Latinminx79 said...

Cute sandals!!!!!

Lopi said...

I wanted to get a necklace like that too! Think I'll find any in the sales?

Blue is definitely your colour!

ShoppingTherapy said...

I like color themed outfits!

Κατερίνα said...

sou pigainei poli to mple!!mou aresei afto to outfit, einai kalokairino, stilato k aplo!to kolie einai to komati tou sinolou!!poli oraio!

j. said...

love the sandals and your necklace.. absolutely in love with it!

xx

V

Meya Cruz said...

im loving the outfit but the shoes are to die for!!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

lovely outfit! blue is my fav colour :)

Aline said...

those shoes are so much fun!

fuzkittie said...

Ah love all the blues together! Very summery, inspiring~ :]

efi said...

poly kalo!

Barbro Andersen said...

Lovely shoes, beautiful necklace!

Annisa Anjani said...

love the looks and i heart the necklace. oh the color is just so beautiful~

check out mine,
http://gutter-exhibition.blogspot.com/

SLF said...

nice blog :)

Anonymous said...

mpleeee!para polu omorfo sunolo,to satin top uparxei akoma?gt tha trexw n to agorasw,eixa parei ena apsro perisu(auto p foraw me to poua)k me volevei apisteuta..k to kolie einai apsogo,dn m kanei entupwsi p einai to agapimeno su!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Those shoes are so fab!