Saturday, June 13, 2009

Merenda anyone?


Dear Merenda,

We've been through so much together. You were always there for me, at the good and the bad times. When I feel happy, when I feel sad or depressed, when I'm hungry and craving something sweet, at this specific time of the month when I feel like emptying the fridge.
Since I was yound and I was dipping my small fingers inside. Now that I'm all grown up, I still do the same.

Yum, why do you have to be that delicious?

So thanks for all that.
With eternal love,
Marietta
♥ ♥ ♥

Ps : You're better than Nutella and you know it!


Rumbling after eating a jar of that.. :D

17 comments:

Alecca Rox said...

Merenda is the best, I could live on that.

Mairyliscious said...

otan hmoun ki egw foithtria epairna to bazaki kai ena koutalaki kai thn araza kai to katebaza olo
se katalabainw
we love merenda :)ppp

jilliandanica said...

better than nutella...omg i want! gotta find this stateside!

ToKataifi said...

yummy...yummy...

brooke said...

aw looks so good! haha nutella. oh its photos like this that make me miss chocolate, I havent had any in four years - allergic :'(

enjoy it for me! haha

brooke xx

(ps, love how you wrote a letter to chocolate spread. so cute.)

fuzkittie said...

Mm I dunno what it is but it looks good! I hate Nutella tho.

Bombchell said...

never tried it. but it reminds me of Nutella, and I LOVE Nutella :) lol @ fuzkittie

K@terina B. said...

Hahahahahahahah! I am craving that know but I am lyol to another brand...NUTELLA!!!

Anastacia said...

OMG! I don't eat it, but it looks so YUMMY!!!

efi said...

i'm a nutella fan, but, ok, merenda reminds me of my childhood :D

Dorothy said...

I could have written this letter! I loooooove Merenda!

Mimi said...

Never tried it but now.. I want to!

xo

battered couture said...

polu kaluterh ontws. Perissoterh sokolata, ligotera fountoukia!

Sarah said...

Ooooh yum!! I loveeee Nutella!!!!! Ohh thankyou SO much for your travel tips!!! I will defin. check out this gorgeous little gem in Paros! Thanks so much for sharing! I can't wait for Santorini, the pictures I have seen and things I have heard is just amazingggg!!! I hope you have an amazing time too :) How exciting is Euro Disney huh :D
Oh lordy yes, I think I have about 5 luggage locks, I am petrified of someone not only stealing something but putting something illegal in my bag whilst going through customs etc, Scary stuff!!!

R.C. said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... I am SO hungry right now!!!

Lolita Riot said...

lol never heard of this stuff... can it really be better than nutella?? :O
and yay im glad you like the cut crease look. I had to redo it more than once cause I put the line too high and my eyes are small so it looked real bizarre lol

Elena said...

lol! Who doesn't love Merenda???? Although I find Nutella equally good!

Πως πας με τις εξετάσεις?