I'm off for my second exam. Something a bit boring but comfortable. I love this watermelon-y colour! My favourtie skinny jeans again : Zara Pink top : Asda Light pink top : Bershka Necklace : Marks&Spencer Bag : H&M Sandals
during exams I only wore my lucky clothes. If I passed, it was because of the clothes. If I failed, well, I loved them so much, I could forgive them, lol
Love the outfit! Your picture makes me wanna go to ZARA. haha.. I've had the same color shirt too! And thank you sweetie for taking time and participating in my giveaway! :)
Oooh this colour is just gorgeous on you! Sooo perfect for summer! I love coral and pinks for summer, they always look so fresh. You're hair is stunning too :) Aw, thankyou so much for your sweet comment, I totally thought that stuff only happened in the movies too! You know how people always say, it won't happen to me! Well I've always thought that too, until today.
21 comments:
good luck! and i love the Zara bag!
I love this color as well! And it looks amazing on you!
Good luck sweety!
at last! outfit post!!!
evrything looks so summery , this color rally fits you!! Simple and chic!!!
Kala apotelesmata euxomai!!!
Love the bright top on you, def makes me want watermelon, hahaha. <3
i love your necklace it's so cute & your white zara bag is FAB*
love the outfit makes you stand out & GOOD LUCK on the exam hun
during exams I only wore my lucky clothes. If I passed, it was because of the clothes. If I failed, well, I loved them so much, I could forgive them, lol
Awww thanks so much!I come home and I see all those sweets comments and it makes me smile even more that I was already, cause I did great!Yay!
Congrats on doing great! I like this look, comfortable and stylish. The color of the top is amazing :)
i think feeling elegantly comfy is the secret to a successful exam in...anything! good luck!!
love the outfit, causual but cute =]]
So pretty tops and I like your white bag! So pretty stuff!
oh no! everyone is finding great stuf at zara but me! :( love the bag too!
Love the outfit! Your picture makes me wanna go to ZARA. haha.. I've had the same color shirt too!
And thank you sweetie for taking time and participating in my giveaway! :)
ooo..kali epitixia!!!
(ego akoma na arxiso..pff)
oreos aplos sindiasmos... :)
(8elo ta isia makria malia sou...grrr)
Beautiful outfit!
Oooh this colour is just gorgeous on you! Sooo perfect for summer! I love coral and pinks for summer, they always look so fresh. You're hair is stunning too :) Aw, thankyou so much for your sweet comment, I totally thought that stuff only happened in the movies too! You know how people always say, it won't happen to me! Well I've always thought that too, until today.
Good luck! Such a cute casual look! You look great!
kalh epituxia agaph !!
Good luck!
I like the outfit, cute and classic :)
xo
relaxed chic! good luck on the rest of your exams! :)
oh i just love ur style! u still look stylish w/plain shirts n jeans!
Post a Comment