Thursday, June 25, 2009

Package from Canada

Two days ago, I woke up early, I started studying, I was concentrated... And then I hear the doorbell! This came so early, I'm so happy with greek post-office lately *crying from happiness*.

My Heatherette Powder arrived!! It's officially no longer in my wishlist.

Lovepink sent me this package! First of all she was too nice and waited for me whilst I had some problems with paypal. And then she sent me not only the powder but all those cute stuff!! I wish I could buy all of the rest! She still has some available I think if you're interested!


Samples, NYX lipstick in Twig (my first!), Tic Tac from Canada , yo, aaaand this cute little bag also from MAC.

I love the golden colour and the amazing design with the crown..


MAC Powder in Smooth Armony from an old collection, Heatherette, apart from obviously the packaging that made me want it in first place, is a coraly, bronze-y colour. Didn't work for contouring for me but as a bronzer and a blush is fantastic!

*click to enlarge, they're tiny*

Twig NYX Lipstick - Smooth Armony Powder

Thanks again hun! xxx

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely things <3

battered couture said...

the purse! I love the purse!
oh my.

Dionne said...

Ooooh nice! Love the colors! And of course, anything that comes in the mail is exciting!

ToKataifi said...

oooh..i tsadoula ine tooso cute...

bravo girl orea dorakia!

Nicci St. Bruce said...

i have that purse but mine is so big : ( I want a cute little one! xx

Nicci St. Bruce said...

I will post the look tonight, working on the blog post right now! you know how every year end MAC has special edition brushes and products in limited edition bags? that bag was from the 2007 end of year collection. I got mine with my silver limited edition brushes. your one is so cute!

R.C. said...

Ahhh... I love goodies in the mail... sending your mascara off today... so expect some more soon!!!

Κατερίνα said...

megeiaa!!ontos to tsantaki klevei tis entiposeis!!einai toso ma toso gluko!!!k pali megeia!!
a!xexasa k oi karameles fisika!!

fuzkittie said...

The bag is adorable! :D

Diary of a Young Designer said...

Love the little purse, and I love tic tac no matter where it's from, though it being from a foreign country makes it a lot cooler. Btw, I totally adore your name!

xo
Sophie

Meya Cruz said...

yay!! for packages!

K@terina B. said...

nice nice megeia...!!!
latreeeeeeeeevw to 80's-90's packaging tis mac!!! awesome!! and the purse , so cute...!!

...+ to gegonos oti apexeis apo tin agora, se kanei healthy person, believe me, den thes na gineis egw....!! opws eipa kai sto post I AM SICK! ante pote tha ertheis athina na pame gia kafe kai (maybe) shopping?

Anastacia said...

Gorgeous stuffies!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Awesome little goodie package! It's so great when bloggers connect like this.

Mairyliscious said...

so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!teleia olaaaaaaa

ShoppingTherapy said...

stuff like that make your day. now you have to review the nyx products!

LINEA. said...

so sweet :]

A. said...

How cute is the white princess purse!!! :)

LOVEpink said...

heyy girll!! im so glad you received the package!! and you received it a lot earlier than expected! yay!! i hope you enjoy it alll =) thanks again for participating in my blog sale! xoxo, Bev