Saturday, June 20, 2009

Fashionista 514 Giveaway

A quick post to let you know that Fashionista514 is having an awesome giveaway!
She's introducing us to the new Maybelline Pulse Perfection mascara!
I've read many good reviews about that, so I'm excited of even the chance to win, since I know it will be a loooong time since it comes to Greece. Plus, it's always nice comparing what works best between mascaras! Will it beat my ultimate favourite Hypsose by Lancome?
Update : I won!!So wait for the review, as soon as it arrives!

3 comments:

Syn@3sTh3sI@ said...

I saw a Maybelline Limited Edition Blue color Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner at my local drugstore..so tempting.. Shld I get them ?

K@terina B. said...

marieeetta, ti sweet comment...!!! ante pote tha rtheis apo dw na kanonisoume kai me sena blogging kafe...!!! tha exw kai merenda...;)
perimenw outfit post sou soon!!!

battered couture said...

lancome owns the mascara scene! I've used Lancome mascaras ever since I discovered extensils (bacl in the day...) I ama 31 afterall.