Every once in a while, I throw things I'm bored of, and I tidy the rest, organise them.
The other day, whilst I was looking around my "treasures", I bumped into these.
I like many styles, but if I could just choose one, it would be english cottage style. Girly, fresh, light, sweet.
YOU, UK Magazine, 22 July 2007 issue
Brigette Buchanan family house
*click to enlarge and read the articles
if you want*
if you want*
In Style UK, June 2006
Interior designer Rachel Ashwell and her house in Brentwood, California
4 comments:
I always dream of living in those magazine houses!!! I always end up depressed cause my house doesnt share any similarity!! a girl can dream though...!!! :)
se perimenoume first thing in September!!!
they always make it seem so simple! like, oh i just added this & this.. lol buts not its not that simple, to make your home or room like that, lol
oti exei na kanei me leyki diakosmisi spitiou trelainomai!!!!mou aresei para poly to leuko ws se adikeimena!!sto dwmatio mou ola ta epipla ola einai leuka!!!
teleies oi photos...teleiooo k to spiti!!!!
:D
I've gotta through my mags out too soon (ack, very soon!) so I should start scanning the stuff I like! Love these shots.
I also love your quote on the side of your blog...Harvey is one of my favourite movies and Elwood (Jimmy Stewart) is magical in that (as always).
Post a Comment