Alecca Rox gave me this award the other day which was really sweet!
Apart from that, there's been nothing special lately. I've been having long lessons everyday and I feel really tired to even give myself a manicure at the end of the day.Tsk tsk tsk...The theme of this post is "one day with tights". One look during the day, one for the night.
T-shirt is from Stradivarius, which I LOVE! I bought many cute things lately and I'm planning to go back for some pair of shoes! It's my new favourite store! For those who don't know it, it's from the same company who owns Zara, Berska, Pull&Bear, Oysho etc. So, all the good stuff! :D
Boots : Migato ( i think)
I found this:
...and I had to share!!!It's so funny!!Hah, and what's with Hello Kitty lately anyway?? I see it everywhere! Is there a HK campaign all over the world?
BTW, MAC didn't bring the HK collection here yet! Grr..At least it gives me some more time to save money!
BTW, MAC didn't bring the HK collection here yet! Grr..At least it gives me some more time to save money!

15 comments:
I remember seeing the Hello Kitty for MAC, I buy MAC so much I got an invite in the mail!
I love doing tags, they're so much fun!
xo
Honey your blog is Fabulous!!! Tights look good on you Ms Marietta!!!
i love both of those boots!!!
oh ur so gorgeous!!!
That HK tattoo is obsession!!!
hahahah... this tatoo!! who on earth tatood this on themselves? very funny, thx for sharing!
really like ur purple check suggestion;)
*i know what u mean about checking people's bags on the bus! don't worry, usually they think you like the bag, none's gonna guess ur suspecting it fake:))
i love it when you get your fashion on :P
LOL!!!! That tat is TOO funny~ Hahaha
yeah, the MAC HK collection is not here yet too. How I wish to see the them soon...
Both of those looks are great! That tat is the ish! lolz!
OMG! Is this tattoo for real? That purple and black t-shirt you're wearing in the second pic is fabulous :)
That outfit with the purple shirt is crazy cute! Wish I had it!
xoxo,
Jaimie
Don't forget to check out my Lady Gaga Look Contest!
www.justkissnmakeup.blogspot.com =)
congratulations on the award! and loving your plaid shirt :)
xx
Hi from Brazil!
just loved the blog!
and so cute looks!
kisses
http://minutodemoda.blogspot.com/
Ahh I love tights with boots! You're hot girl! Thanks so much for coming by my blog and offering your kind words. They really mean a lot to me. <3
You're so right! I would suck if you had a fashion face off with someone you disliked..!
xo
you look nice here marietta:) also yes there was a few cute buys! i will do a post on it soon ..hopefully hehe:) x
haha, there is so many stupid tatto's though! i have acctually never been a fan of hello kitty, its cute, but more for 5-16 year olds i think! :P
Post a Comment