Monday, March 2, 2009

LOTD

Jeans : Zara ...the rest Stradivarious


And that's the window from Stradivarious, you can totally see the influence :P

The spring is coming people! Everything goes green!

15 comments:

fuzkittie said...

SUCH a cute outfit!! I love your style~~ <3

Alecca Rox said...

looking good;)
smells like spring indeed! loving it...

Anonymous said...

Marietta...u look beautiful!! i love the scarf and the flats!

oh yeah, i love the finish of that jeans!!

Nu Nu Dollie said...

I wish I could wear flats... Whenever I do I look funny or I trip... hahaha I am so used to heels, its sad! I want your scarf!!!

Syn@3sTh3sI@ said...

i love the flats.. so cute and versatile.. N green is my favourite color ! U'll c a lot of green in my EOTD.. hahahaha...

Mona said...

my stylish lady, you always look great!

Julia said...

the ballet flats are really cute..
and, btw, for yellow nail polish you should try Gosh cosmetics. They have nail polish in all the colours of the rainbow!

Mimi said...

Lovely outfit, the shoes are too cute!

xo

Camryn said...

You look fabulous, dahling. I love your ballet flats. Also, the window display seems so right.

Yas said...

Those shoes are so cute! I love the way you pulled that outfit together!

ShoppingTherapy said...

hey I voted for you! the competition is tough !

jilliandanica said...

thoes shoes are sooooo CUTE! i'm loving your style!

Elizabeth said...

that outfit is so adorable! i love the scarf and shoes. :]

Elena said...

Your scarf is awesome! it takes the outfit to a whole new level!

Stacy said...

I cannot wait for spring.