Friday, February 20, 2009

Gossip Girl Inspired Preppy Girl Contest

Make me Blush made me participate in a contest for the very first time!
I love Gossip Girl and I love the style in the series! So I though, why not.

I chose Serena..That makes it..the sexy Prep?


Hair : I have headbands but that's more of Blair style so I made small braids all over my hair instead.

Make Up : I need a new camera!!I'm trying all kinds of settings but the colours don't show up right!

Aaanyway, the idea is : bronzed blush, natural lipstick, eyeliner and white pencil in the inside corner


Make up doesn't show properly but these are the products and colours I used


Inspiration pics


Since the uni exams finished and everything went really well, I decided to reward myself for all the hard studying for over a month now!I bought these MSFs from the Redhead, Blonde, Brunette MAC Collection and they re soo pretty! The Brunette one was too brown-bronzed for me so I didn't take it. You need to be careful with these powders cause they are really pigmented.So, I use very little product every time and the lighter colour as highlight.

Στοίχιση  στο  κέντρο

In sephora I found this small bath bomb in cute packaging and it was only 1.50 eu.Smell strawberry-raspberry and I ll place it in one of my draws.


Thats all for now!
<333

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

(*whistles*) very sexy my gorgeous Marietta!!! that is totally Serena and i don't even watch the show! legssss!! woooo check u out!!!

Mona said...

oh you're one gorgeous serena! your hair is perfect! thanks hun for doing this!

Mimi said...

Stunning! You make a great Serena :]

I use NARS blush/bronzer in orgasm/laguna and its amaaazing!!! I think I need to check out these MAC bronzers, I love MAC, I am always at the cosmetic counter lol

xo

fuzkittie said...

You did an amazing job with the eye makeup!!! :D

Mirka said...

good job with the outfit and make-up!

xx

queenyee said...

nice job, you're one sexy serena! :)

Dorothy said...

Gorgeous! You did a great job with your make up, too. Have a nice weekend!

Stephanie said...

yes! you can ask for samples. If you see those little clear jars, then they will give out samples. If one places gives out samples, there's no reason your local mac wouldn't! Same company, same business practices. Just ask, they will give :)

Nu Nu Dollie said...

Great job! :)

ShoppingTherapy said...

you definately got it... question is would you go to school like that, like serena does? I would never dare!

Alexandra said...

You look so pretty here...your hair is amazing, and you have beautiful bone structure! Love the blog....<3

Syn@3sTh3sI@ said...

HI marietta,

Thanks for following my blog. u r so pretty and normally where do u apply MSF ? I always wanting to grab 1 but dunno how to use them in correct way ..

Anonymous said...

love those two products from mac, i want to get some too! I also love the gossip girls style <3