Sunday, February 15, 2009

VDay

Hope you all had a wonderful and most of all fun Valentine's Day!
Mine was sweet and thoughtful even thought it didn't contain heart shaped gifts and teddy bears!

I did get a feast full of sweets and chocolate and a delicious meal!I'm spoiled hah!


Thank you Mr Im-reading-my-girlfriends-blog! ^_^
I love you very much..

17 comments:

Alecca Rox said...

oh this is sweet! everything looks so yummy! and according to the greek saying, love pays a visit to ur stomach first before residing to one's heart;)

*any chance i could have the recipe to those sausages??! (seriously)

Marietta said...

Haha of course hun!Thats the one:
http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/meat-recipes/sweet-cherry-tomato-and-sausage-bake

I seriously adore everything Jamie Oliver does, and this recipe is super easy and sooo tasty!Καλά μαγειρέματα!

Mac It Pink said...

heelloo! WOW those sweets looook soooooo good!! And those sausages, DROOOL!!!

Thanks for the comment btw..you're sooo sweeet!

OMG, now Im craving for candy!! :p

xoxo

Nu Nu Dollie said...

Yay for being spoiled! :) Not gona lie, your pics made my stomach growl. haha

fuzkittie said...

Awesome, who doesn't love being spoiled! :]

Katrina said...

mmmm! the food looks yummy! I hope you had a great day girl!

LINEA. said...

lol i always wanna eat after look at your blog!

Dorothy said...

For me,there's only one thing better than being spoiled: being spoiled with sweets :p How sweet of your boyfriend! Have a nice week!

Mimi said...

Everything looks scrumptious... I am now in the mood for something sweet :]

Glad to hear you had a wonderful V-day!

xo

P. S. I've linked you :]

Elizabeth said...

the food all looks so yummy!

Anonymous said...

aww looks like u had a wonderful vday!! u deserve it hun!!!

Alecca Rox said...

oh cool! thx so much! did not realize u had replied to my recipe request here:)

i'm a fan of jamie too, especially after he did that school nutrition programme a few years ago.

anywayz, will try making that and will inform you of the outcome. x!

XPPINKXX said...

Hello dolly


OMG that basket of candy loooooks sooo yummy...i would have that perched right next to me at all times so i can chew chew chew all day long!!! im glad you had a full and happy v-day babe...

xoxo

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, my mouth is watering just looking at these photos. YUM!

ShoppingTherapy said...

you've been tagged in a new game and now you've got to reveal your fashion secret!

Stephanie said...

you are so cute! I love your sense of style.

Anonymous said...

ooh my god! i was thinking about candy, and then i see this picture of one of my favorite chocklate!