Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm off to eat some pizza tonight....


Dress: iso , Ankle boots : Zara


That's with coat and bag. I was running late, so I took a quick bad quality (mobile) pic at the elevator :)
Coat : Berska , Bag : shop in Navarinou street

Natural make up with :
Ricepaper e/s as highlight and all over lid
Corduroy on the crease
Fluidline Blacktrack
Hypnose Lancome mascara
Myth lipstick
Dainty mineralize blush

6 comments:

fuzkittie said...

Your dress is so cute! I like your hair like that a lot~ :]

Yas said...

You're looking great...its classic sexy mixed with a touch of cute! Looks great...enjoy that pizza! Love myth on you too BTW;)

Anonymous said...

μου αρέσει πολύ το φυσικό μακιγιάζ,το παλτό-διαχρονικό στυλ κ η τσάντα που προσθέτει χρώμα στο σύνολο..ναι κ για μια ακόμα φορά θα πω ότι έχεις τέλεια μαλλιά :)

Alecca Rox said...

love empire line dresses! you throw them on in seconds and always look great and bonus: they are nowhere close to belly so you can have as much pizza as u like without showing:)))

Anonymous said...

where do u go for pizza?? so pretty!! those ankle boots are HOT!!

and i do my picture editing at Photobucket..sorry i forgot to answer that question u asked me a while back.

Anonymous said...

I am in LOVE with you coat--so chic!