Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Gossip Girl Winter Style

I thought of putting together clothes,mostly coats of the last three episodes of GG.
Serena's million coats. You can never have enough anyway lol
Special Appearance : I'm in love with that yellow evening gown!
Miss BlairLast but not least ...the Gang
Guest Star : Miss Carr.I 'm loving the idea of purple bag with grey coat!

7 comments:

Yas said...

I love all of those coats. It kinda makes me miss having a true winter when you can dress up like that.

Anonymous said...

I don't want the show but those are great coats!!! Too bad it's not always that cold orr doesn't get too cold in cali. It'll be a waste for me to buy so much.

Alecca Rox said...

the one with the cape attached is such a dreeeam coat!

yes, trip to france was fun for sure and now that i am back looking at all those pics i am going through... a post-trip depression...:)

still have quite a few to share!

ShoppingTherapy said...

serena's coats are always fabulous & luxurious but also extremely over my budget...

Mimi said...

Love Gossip Girl!

Thank you for following my blog! And I know Shopaholic will be great, I am so excited to see it!

Love your blog, hope to keep in touch

xo

Anonymous said...

Hi Marietta, thanks for dropping by my blog!=] I looove Blake Lively's style.. her clothes always look comfortable and verrry chic at the same time!

NiC-KIA said...

im obsessed with gossip girl & their freakinn clothes!
Im sooooo jelly!