Stella from Shopping Therapy tagged me to write about revealing a fashion secret!
Hmm fashion secret...First of all I don't consider myself fashionable. I just pick up things I find cute and simple.
I like going simple. I leave crazy accessorizing and mix & match to other people who know better or who are more brave!Plus, I think I'm incapable of layering!I just cant! :P
In winter I invest in a really good coat
and in summer in nice bags that "steal "the attention. Everything else stays simple.That's jeans, tops, dresses.
Small details like nails and a necklaces add a little something to the look too.
Apart from that I ll share a beauty secret! Honey on your lips as a mask!Its the ultimate moisturiser!After that your lips will be super soft i swear!And scrubbing with milk and brown sugar!
And finishing all this, that's my super coat for this winter!
Hmm fashion secret...First of all I don't consider myself fashionable. I just pick up things I find cute and simple.
I like going simple. I leave crazy accessorizing and mix & match to other people who know better or who are more brave!Plus, I think I'm incapable of layering!I just cant! :P
In winter I invest in a really good coat
and in summer in nice bags that "steal "the attention. Everything else stays simple.That's jeans, tops, dresses.
Small details like nails and a necklaces add a little something to the look too.
Apart from that I ll share a beauty secret! Honey on your lips as a mask!Its the ultimate moisturiser!After that your lips will be super soft i swear!And scrubbing with milk and brown sugar!
And finishing all this, that's my super coat for this winter!
(PS.Coat from Pull & Bear)
Katrina from Ahoy Mate!
Mona from Make Me Blush
Ms Pink
Fuzz
Alecca Rox
cause I want to find your fashion OR beauty secrets girls ,although you share lots of your secrets already!But, I don't know..something special!And anyone who likes doing it of course!I read all of you people, I love your blogs and thank you to anyone who stops by and leaves comments!I appreciate it! ;)
xxxx
5 comments:
Aww thanks for tagging! I love that coat, it's very versatile, and grey is really pretty! I agree to keep things simple though.. I mean it's fun to mix and match sometimes, but most of the time it's much easier to just keep everything very simple.
I love that coat~ :) And omg where are your boots from? Adorable!
you haven't revealed the biggest secret of all! where did you find that absolutely great coat?!
Tags are always fun :]
xo
hello, this is audrey! may i know your email address, I'd like to e-mail you personally :)
Post a Comment