I drove to the mall today to look some MORE about coats and jackets.
I finally found another nice coat to get me through the rest of the winter! Cute! It's lighter and shorter than my other coat I bought this autumn.
I get bored of things easily , I needed sth new...
I've been looking the new collection and I'm so excited, everything looks cute and I'm looking forward to get rid of all my dark clothes.Winter is not really my thing...I wish I was a bear and I could sleep during and wake up at spring..Oh well, another cold season is almost gone! I'm not gonna do any more clothes shopping till March probably, but that's quite close!
I finally found another nice coat to get me through the rest of the winter! Cute! It's lighter and shorter than my other coat I bought this autumn.
I get bored of things easily , I needed sth new...
I've been looking the new collection and I'm so excited, everything looks cute and I'm looking forward to get rid of all my dark clothes.Winter is not really my thing...I wish I was a bear and I could sleep during and wake up at spring..Oh well, another cold season is almost gone! I'm not gonna do any more clothes shopping till March probably, but that's quite close!
White Musk : I've always wanted to buy this, but I had different priorities. When I entered Body Shop the whole shop smelled like this (bastards, they probably had the oil burning..marketing tactics :P) it hit me and I bought it straight away..Oooh i love it!So sweet!
Notes: Top notes: lavender
Middle notes: geranium, Crystal jasmine
Base notes: vetiver, sandalwood, amber, musk, tonka bean
I bought ANOTHER bottle of Korres Moisturiser .I'm so happy with that, its my 3rd pomegranate container and 6th korres moisturiser in a raw!Its so good for my skin , I don't see me trying anything else for a long time!
Notes: Top notes: lavender
Middle notes: geranium, Crystal jasmine
Base notes: vetiver, sandalwood, amber, musk, tonka bean
I bought ANOTHER bottle of Korres Moisturiser .I'm so happy with that, its my 3rd pomegranate container and 6th korres moisturiser in a raw!Its so good for my skin , I don't see me trying anything else for a long time!
I got these from Oysho, they re so cute!They re going crazy with Hello Kitty right now.They have so many cute patterns on pjs and underwear and shocks and anything.And they re also cheap!I think I ll go back for some more. I'm greedy!!Hello Kitty Make Up Bag:

9 comments:
I love ur jacket hun!! That's what i want, a gray one! I live in LA, so i might just have to get it during fall.
The HK is so a-adorable!!! i haven't seen that style of HK. i like the circus theme!!!
Great Haul Gorgeous!!!
Μεγειές! Ηello Kitty Make Up Bag!!! I'm in loooove!
Great buys!
Is that coat from Bershka? It looks just like the one I got for my sister.
Korres is the greatest! I don't usually bother with cosmetics, but I use the Korres yoghurt face cream and I love it! It helps that my mum is a pharmasist and I get all my stuff there...
@lopi
Lucky you about the pharmacy products!And yes the coat is from Berska, I was about to give up when I saw this, last piece!Good deal, 30 euros
The HK underwear set is so cute! :D
To set eswrouxwn einai toso omorfo!Tha perasw sigoura mia volta apo oysho gt mu aresei polu i hello kitty :)
Hello Marietta,
I really like ur coat and its really nice. Ur Hello kitty is really cute. Anyways, Porto's cupcakes are the best that i ever tasted.
OH! that hk undie set is super cute!
Post a Comment