Monday, March 23, 2009

Finally my MAC Haul

Ok, so I've been a bit lazy to post my MAC haul
from last weekend. But in this week I've been using
them so I'll review them too.


I bought 2 non MAC false lashies that I haven't
tried yet cause they run out of DUO Adhensive and
I'm waiting for that.


From MAC : Brush 129,Slimshine Lipstick in Funshine,
Technakohl Liner in Auto-De-Blue, Select Sheer
Powder in NC20 and 2 e/s.

Brush 129
Not many things about my pricey little brush! Of
course it's amazing for setting your foundation
with the powder, great for blush and for the MSFs.


Technakohl Liner
I'm using mostly my favourite fluidline and I can
guarantee it lasts for 12 hours on the waterline!I
wanted to try a MAC pencil because first, fluidline
doesn't come in a big variety of colours and
second, I wanted the smudged look a pencil
provides, but lasts too.
I put it on in the morning and when I got home
after 6 hours, it was all gone from the
waterline!You could still see a bit of the colour but
it was very messy.
This is supposed to be the longest lasting eye
pencil from MAC and it lasts the same as a 3 euros
eye pencil? Hmm I'm not impressed..I like the colour
though..
So I"ll stick back to fluidline and collect all the
colours for variety.


This pic is after I tried to wash it with water and soap.Unlike other pencils
I had to use make-up remover to take it off, so I guess that makes it
long lasting if you use it on the upper lid.


Slimshine Lipstick
For those who use MAC lipsticks , you know it dries
pretty quickly. I always apply a thick layer of
vaseline before I apply my lipstick. Well, I can say
goodbye to this problem! Slimshine is moisturising
and lasts for at least 4 hours, maybe more if you
don't drink or eat! Too bad it doesn't come in as
many shades as the lipstick. I'm planning to get
Bare next month.



Select Sheer Pressed Powder
It works well. It doesn't provide coverage but I use
it for setting my foundation and I saw a small
difference, like , my nose doesn't get oily in the
end of the day. One of these days that my face
was clean from spots, i covered some redness
with concealer and then used this all over my
face and it looked good, but it didn't last long.
But the good thing is however you put it, it
doesn't look cakey and I love this!


Eyeshadows
Sumptuous Olive,is a nice neutral golden colour.
Club is a brow-greyish with undertones of green
and Vellum (I think it's from the Blonde Collection)
is a sheer white with undertones of pink and silver!
You can see it better on my fingers, it's really
pretty!


That's it! Take care. xxx


15 comments:

Anastacia said...

Nice haul!

your eye shape so beautiful!!!

Lopi said...

Wow, you can actually apply fake lashes? You're my hero!

ShoppingTherapy said...

great buys and helpfull reviews!
the #129 is one of my favorites. I have it in a smaller size (it was included in those anniversairy sets) and I take it with me whenever I travel and apply powder, blush & terracotta with it. it's so helpfull and versatile.
as for the technakohl liner, I bought 'smoothblue' last year (which totally looks like your shade) and although I like the color, it's not very smooth to apply and I prefer softer pencils. I haven't tested it for 12 hours, hey not even 6, but it stayed in place for a few hours despite extreme heat along with humidity, so I guess that has to count for something...

Yumeko said...

nice!!! love the gold

have u tried mufe eyeliners? they last really well

Syn@3sTh3sI@ said...

ouch.. yumeko u made me so itchy to grab MUFE eyeliner again! hahaha...yes marietta, i've been hearing alot great reviews on MUFE liners...tempted to try 1...mayb u shld try 1 too.. hahaha...

Dorothy said...

Hey! I'm a MAC NC20 girl, too! I fell in love with "Sumptuous Olive"! It looks sooooo pretty. Have a nice week!

Laura Faye said...

Sumptuous Olive looks gorgeous! Thanks for the swatches :) xx

Mimi said...

Oooh la la, I love MAC!

How are you Marietta darling, I've missed your wonderful blog!

xo

fuzkittie said...

Very pretty, the lipstick I like a lot, hehehe. Nice haul.

eleni said...

i really like that lip colour! we dont have a mac here, but when i go to vancouver next month i might pick that up... :P
and yeah, im going there for school! i know how you feel im so excited!

Mona said...

great haul!
i use the 129 as well, it sheds a lot thought ;T

Anonymous said...

Μου αρέσει πολύ που έχεις βάλει φωτό πριν και μετά για το μολύβι,τώρα ξέρω ότι δε θα το αγόραζα με τίποτα..Βέβαια το χρώμα ταιριάζει τόσο πολύ με τα μάτια σου!Κ οι σκιές είναι τέλειες,ειδικά αυτή η άσπρη δε με εντυπωσίασε αρχικά αλλά ευτυχώς έχεις τις επόμενες φωτό και μπορώ να δω τι φανταστικές αποχρώσεις έχει κανονικά..
Με γειάααα σου!

Anastacia said...

Hey, Marietta! Thank you for viited me and dropped so sweet comment! <333

Lolita Riot said...

thanks a lot for stopping by :) I've been lemming the 129 brush! Ive only got the 116 but I could use another blush brush.

Lolita Riot said...

ooh you know what?? I've never tried Russian red though everyone and their mom suggests it lol I have tried MAC RED before instead which I fell in love with, but didn't get yet. The n.y.c. are awesome for the price esp if you just wanna see how a red would look :)