Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Suprise!

Another tiring day ended...I had 9 hours of lessons today, but there was something that made my day in the morning! I had mail!

I got Mona's gift from the Gossip Girl contest!


Thank you soo so much! You are so sweet and it means a lot to me!
I got a pretty e/s from Katie B aaand.... my first kawaii sweets!!
It's so cute I'm not going to eat it, I just want to keep it!!
Hello Kitty <333 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi1RPkgQK4catsa6TB2Z8g_7tCcoFVnfj_HHp48iMxn_ZQkNys3QFyMY1RLsZNrfJlCZvxdG6FI34C111LooukEfWD6jBjkvQrrFo1-Qltzm8bGI0dGGsBHfy7JYpASkU6c0Kx1_l90KcNw/s1600-h/DSCI6536.JPG">
And a LOTD


Jeans : Zara, White top : Berska, Cardigan: Stradivarious
Bag: Cosmos, Boots:Migato

15 comments:

Zuuchini said...

congratz for winning the contest!!

you can never resist pocky!! they are too goooood

fuzkittie said...

Love your purse!! So pretty~~

Mona said...

yay i'm glad you likey

great outfit and bag!

Alecca Rox said...

hey, congrats! such a sweet gift. that bag u've got there is impressive.

Dorothy said...

That's a great outfit! I really like the cardigan and the boots. Oh, and congrats! Enjoy your goodies :)

Anonymous said...

so sweet for her!! everybody is a winner!!
that's a pretty gold!! ur LOTD is great!! i love the cardigan!!

Yas said...

Congrats sweety...she is sooo nice! Those look tasty and cute!

LINEA. said...

i so love your style! ive always wanted boots like that but lol idk how id look! but i do know you look great!

FuriousFeng said...

Hello miss marietta. Thank you for the lovely comments. :D

Ooh la la. What a lovely Grecian beauty you are. I've always wanted to visit Greece! Love your outfit by the way!

Anonymous said...

love your bag!

Ella Gregory said...

Aw that's cute. It's always good to get stuff in the mail.

SHIZUKA said...

oo yummy! i feel like t hem now hehe oh i love your big brown bag too! sooo need somethng that size & style right now :D x

Lolita Riot said...

hi thanks for stopping by my blog!! I loooove orange pigments! You can do so much with them!
I think the slimeshines should be perm now, all I know is the mattennes arent :( I love that formula!

LINEA. said...

ive awarded you!

Elena said...

Amaaaaazing bag! And congrats!