Hi! How was everyone's weekend?
Mine was fun! Had food, relaxing, movies, and lots of shopping!!
Tuesday was my sisters 15th bday. Happy bday again sis!!15 is an exciting age!Feels like you're more mature and at the same time you can still enjoy childhood!
Mine was fun! Had food, relaxing, movies, and lots of shopping!!
Tuesday was my sisters 15th bday. Happy bday again sis!!15 is an exciting age!Feels like you're more mature and at the same time you can still enjoy childhood!
Shopping at the mall again, at Cosmos! I love this place and lately I'm completely ditching the town center! I just like how all the shops are together and there are less people on the line for the fitting rooms which is convenient since I try lots of clothes and I want to take my time!
Some various window shopping first...
And then of course I ended up in Stradivarious!
I bought 3 different tops.Two tunic style tops

(And that's me wearing it.Ignore the mess I was excited from the shopping and I was throwing things everywhere! :P )And that
I also bought a brown bag and then stopped by at MAC!
I made my own Superhero here
http://cpbintegrated.com/theherofactory/
I made my own Superhero here
http://cpbintegrated.com/theherofactory/
That's me..Haha I tried to make it a bit like Superwoman but there weren't many choices!
I always sing Reamon's Supergirl when I achieve sth! I'm pretty convinced I can do anything, and isn't it a great feeling when you fix things like plumbing stuff and electric plugs?! :D
Does anybody feel the same?
I always sing Reamon's Supergirl when I achieve sth! I'm pretty convinced I can do anything, and isn't it a great feeling when you fix things like plumbing stuff and electric plugs?! :D
Does anybody feel the same?
And that's an interesting one I made..Her power is...shopping bag!Yeah...don't ask me, that was
already in the "weapons" section!
already in the "weapons" section!
Make up haul coming soon!
5 comments:
I totally love your style!! i'm like droooling over those clothings!!!
I love the tops you got.. so pretty!=]
Να χαίρεσαι την αδερφούλα σου :)
Οι μπλούζες είναι τέλειες,με γειάααα..σίγουρα θα πάω να δω τι παίζει στα Stradivarius,πάντα βρίσκω κάποιο τοπ σαν αυτά και είναι τα αγαπημένα μου!
Περίμενα ποστ σου από MAC,έχουν έρθει τα Hello Kitty,και πρέπει να περάσω κ από εκεί!
hey i didn't see this post!! love the haul!!
Τέλειο στυλάκι, μου αρέσει πολύ το μπλογκ σου, και τέλειες οι μπλουζίτσες! Την μπλε τουνίκ την έχω κι εγώ! Δεν είναι απλά απίστευτη?
Post a Comment