It's been so long since I posted something . I don't comment in blogs lately but daily I'm reading absolutely all of you ladies!
I don't want to write about my situation here, I want to keep things in my blog happy, pretty and ideal with flowers and fairies. ^_^
Things are a bit stressful in many ways and I have to stay away from the market and it hurts
( I'm a shopping addict OK?? :) )
I can't afford anything right now, but ..let's say soon I'll be able to give reviews and pics from foreign goodies..I hope.
I have to try find alternative ways for fun that don't include spending money, so I'm thinking long walks by the sea, trying clothes and taking pictures in the fitting rooms, trying new recipes...
We'll see, it will be interesting, I'll figure things out.
For now , gorgeous Elena from Life full of Fashion tagged me
Rules: 1. respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. tag eight other un-tagged people.
What is your current obsession?
Pale lipstick, skinny jeans, braids
What are you wearing today ?
Casual clothes: jeans, flat brown boots, white t shirt
Do you nap a lot ?
I wish I could..
Why is today special ?
it really wasn't..Routine
What would you like to learn to do ?
Amigurumi,so jealous of Kimberly Tia!
What’s for dinner today?
I never have dinner unless I go out
What’s the last thing you bought?
My brown boots
What are you listening to right now ?
Robert Rattinson's songs....<333
What is your favourite weather?
Spring weather. Warm but not hot
What is on your bedside table?
I don't have a bedside table :o
What is your most challenging goal right now?
To finish uni just in time. Goes well!
What do you think about the person who tagged you ?!
There are lots of things I love about her style and blog and photos, but I especially like her tattoo..So unique..
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be ?
English country
Favourite vacation spot ?
I like variety, I like seeing new places all the time
Name the things you cannot live without.
Mobile with organiser, and an oversized bag to fit everything else!
Clutches or oversized bags?
Oversized!
What would you like to have in your hands right now ?
Watermelon
What would you like to get rid of ?
My small closet!
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Bora-Bora Islands
Which language do you want to learn?
Serbian, Turkish, Spanish
What did you dream of last night?
I had superpowers
Boring post..No pics.. Sorry :(
I don't want to write about my situation here, I want to keep things in my blog happy, pretty and ideal with flowers and fairies. ^_^
Things are a bit stressful in many ways and I have to stay away from the market and it hurts
( I'm a shopping addict OK?? :) )
I can't afford anything right now, but ..let's say soon I'll be able to give reviews and pics from foreign goodies..I hope.
I have to try find alternative ways for fun that don't include spending money, so I'm thinking long walks by the sea, trying clothes and taking pictures in the fitting rooms, trying new recipes...
We'll see, it will be interesting, I'll figure things out.
For now , gorgeous Elena from Life full of Fashion tagged me
Rules: 1. respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. tag eight other un-tagged people.
What is your current obsession?
Pale lipstick, skinny jeans, braids
What are you wearing today ?
Casual clothes: jeans, flat brown boots, white t shirt
Do you nap a lot ?
I wish I could..
Why is today special ?
it really wasn't..Routine
What would you like to learn to do ?
Amigurumi,so jealous of Kimberly Tia!
What’s for dinner today?
I never have dinner unless I go out
What’s the last thing you bought?
My brown boots
What are you listening to right now ?
Robert Rattinson's songs....<333
What is your favourite weather?
Spring weather. Warm but not hot
What is on your bedside table?
I don't have a bedside table :o
What is your most challenging goal right now?
To finish uni just in time. Goes well!
What do you think about the person who tagged you ?!
There are lots of things I love about her style and blog and photos, but I especially like her tattoo..So unique..
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be ?
English country
Favourite vacation spot ?
I like variety, I like seeing new places all the time
Name the things you cannot live without.
Mobile with organiser, and an oversized bag to fit everything else!
Clutches or oversized bags?
Oversized!
What would you like to have in your hands right now ?
Watermelon
What would you like to get rid of ?
My small closet!
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Bora-Bora Islands
Which language do you want to learn?
Serbian, Turkish, Spanish
What did you dream of last night?
I had superpowers
Boring post..No pics.. Sorry :(
9 comments:
awwww aren't you so very sweet! THANK YOU!!!
I love what i do -- and I must say you're rocking one of my favorite flowers in your header!! Plumerias!!!! GORGEOUS!!!
thanks for being a doll!!
Aw whatever it is you're going through I hope gets resolved soon! Hang in there girl, I'm glad you're keeping a positive attitude! I'm a shopaholic too... @.@ Haha
I hope everything turns out for you! And "pretend shopping" is even better than actually buying stuff, in my humble opinion. All the fun, minus the guilt!
you know the funnest experience about shopping is trying out all the stuff that you won't buy. which i once used to love to do! and then you could really see what flatters your body and not. haha
and there shouldn't be any apologize for not having any money to spend...just to satisfy readers hmm..
You get me?
@Fuz : things are always fine in the end! ^_^
@Lopi: Thank you and yes, you re right about the guilt!
@Zuuchini : No I didnt apologize, I expressed my pain cause I reaaally like shopping , hehe. And I ll discover the fun of just trying stuff, cause usually I like most of them on me! I'm not perfect I just pick things I know will suit me!
:D
Hey doll
i hope things are ok on your end...be strong and this too shall pass...i agree with you fly me with you to bora bora say in 45 minutes...i am so loving your shoe loves...i heart shoes...you can never have enough...and yes oversized bags...i carry my life in mine...
Hang in there!!!!
I hope everything is already better sweetie! (oh and thank you for your kind words!)
good luck on whatever bothers you, BUT i personally find it torturing to try on clothes that you cant buy, especially if you love them.. so I would advise you to go back to your closet and make use of everything forgotten..it s more satisfactory, and you wont end up crying over the things you cant buy for the moment(happened to me millions of times)! xxx
Post a Comment