Sunday, March 8, 2009

"I think I finally get it.
Fashion is art.
It's just another way of taking what's on the
inside and putting it out there for everyone else
to experience it.
It's not swallow, it's courageous.It's beautiful."
This is what Betty said in Ugly Betty in one of the latest episodes, and I found it beautiful.
And I think all people who re styling the actors are doing a great job, according to how every character is.

The funky, happy, optimistic Betty

The perfectionist, chic,bossy Wilhelmina
(I couldn't imagine a more perfect "travel" look than that!)

No words for Amanda!I love her!

The nice, classic Molly
Fin

6 comments:

fuzkittie said...

that's a great quote! :D

ShoppingTherapy said...

1st: it was about time Betty realized all that, because it didn't make any sense any more why she still worked at Mode (and maybe a transformation in her appearance is about to happen?)
2nd: Wilhelmina is my favourite rich bitch character ever!
3rd: I liked the outfits in the first and second season much more that nowadays, that seem kinda over the top, but still interesting to observe
4th: you totally left out Mark! ;)
5th: sorry for the long comment, but ugly betty is one of my favorite shows!!!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

ugly betty is def a great TV series!

bailey said...

i absolutely LOVE Ugly Betty!!!!

Alecca Rox said...

cool quote!
i love how you pay attention to tv styling, i do it too on each and every show (i even do it at concerts for the love of G!)
xA

Anonymous said...

ooh.. i remember i used to watch ugly betty before, i think i should maybe start watching it again!