Monday, April 6, 2009

Gorgeous Shoes for Less

When I posted about gorgeous shoes I found in some mags, Katerina
was sweet enough to inform me that there are similar designs in Zara and Mango!
Of course I went to look! ^_^
There are many many many shoes I want in the market! I chose to show you from some international well-known shops!
First stop (for shoes anyway) was Bershka. These are my favourites!

BERSHKA


H&M



MANGO


ZARA





I want them all!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

ta bershka s pane polu,alla protimw ta h&m giati fainontai pio aneta..ta agapimena mu einai ta proteleutaia apo zara!
polu wraio post,einai teleio na vlepeis mazemena papoutsia paromoiou style ap'tis gnwstes alusides..

Alecca Rox said...

who doesn't? :))

somehow i'd go for H&M...

mademoiselle myrtilo. said...

my personal favourites are the h&m's...however they all look great and inspiring!!!

Lopi said...

Like everyone else, I vote for the H&M ones. Very cure and they actually look walkable.

Anonymous said...

Great findings...I adore shoes like these, although I don't wear them...

ShoppingTherapy said...

I like the zara ones (3rd pic). I was even thinking of buying them when I saw them in store, but I have to accept that I can't walk in shoes like these

Meya Cruz said...

oh really cute i love them all =]]

K@terina B. said...

hihi!! I am so glad you liked them (& for the reference on me)!! I have those from mango, but I like the light ones from zara.... those were the ones I was telling you about actually...I love them because they have thick heal.
as for the many posts...I finally found my camera's charger... and I went crady taking pictures.... :P

Anonymous said...

all these shoes totally made me crave for some brown heels!! i want one now!! i love the first one on you!! drooling*

eleni said...

my favorite are the 1st ones! but i looove them all!

Yumeko said...

oh wow such beautiful shoes!
i am so envious!!
its hard to find such shoes here i think

Zuuchini said...

like the H&M one!

ToKataifi said...

oh..psifizo ta shoes tn H&M....oposdipote..
plus u shaving money kgia kati alo...

Dorothy said...

Great shoes! The ones from H&M look comfortable, but I really like the pair from Mango, too :)