Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dedicated to Perricone

I wasn't really planning on making a post about that. Of course like many other bloggers I find sometimes things annoying, or things that make me sad but I choose to let them go and ignore them.

This time I felt like writing a small post, not sure if warning is a good word, but definitely something for other bloggers to keep in mind.

I had a while ago a small Perricone giveaway. I've seen a couple other bloggers I follow having the same with different products and I don't know how theirs ended, but I know mine ended badly.

Amanda who won the giveaway never got the sample from them, both her and me tried to contact the company and the person I had the deal with, but, since my giveaway ended SILENCE. They chose to ignore us and I just couldn't let it go. Both for other people that are approached by Perricone, and Amanda, that I put in so much trouble even having to contact them herself.

Of course the giveaway post, that acts at the same time as an advert for them, will be deleted. And of course I won't accept deals like that before, only sticking to my own giveaways.

My apologies again to Amanda and see you later with happier posts. :)

13 comments:

meraldia said...

Αυτό θα το χαρακτήρια επιεικώς απαράδεκτο και αντιεπαγγελματικό εκ μέρους της εταιρίας. Χαίρομαι που έκανες αυτό το ποστ για να μην αγοράσω ποτέ προϊόντα τους. Αυτό αξίζει σε όσους δεν σέβονται τους πελάτες τους.

Rhania E. said...

really? i have a perricone giveaway too =( and i dunno if the winner of my giveaway have received her prize..

Alecca Rox said...

That totally sucks!Don't think I'll ever even try their products for taking advantage of bloggers this way...

In the future, if approached for a giveaway make sure you have the product in your hands before putting it up for a competition in your blog. If they refuse to send it to you, it's their loss!

Anonymous said...

I won Rhaindropz perricone giveaway and I still have not received anything from them =(

ShoppingTherapy said...

this is so frustrating!
it was a good choice to go public with that and write this post.
giveaways always make me feel nervous, because even if they are your own, you never know what might go wrong...

a-gilr's-life-blog said...

fusika h8elan mono th diafhmish ! oute kan pou tous enoia3e ti 8a ginei meta ! krima

daisychain said...

I applaud you for going public with this.

Unknown said...

go you for bringing this to light :)

also yes IMATS is in the UK :)
here is the link for the info:

http://www.imatsshow.com/london/london_index.php#

Its at Alexandra Palace, London, January 30th & 31st 2010

Here is the link for the ticket info:

https://makeupmag.com/imats_tickets/cPath/193/

Hope that helps :)
xxx

Unknown said...

Thats no problem :)

That's a shame that you wont be able to go this time, but yeah if we're both still blogging and we're both going in 2011 it would be lovely to meet up with you :)

xxx

Rhania E. said...

dear.. who is the person who sends you an email to host a giveaway?

ALWAYS CHASING said...

Lame! How rude of them!

Tina A. said...

Name and shame love, it's the only way!

xxx

Niviarsiaq said...

Hey I would love to know what the name of the Perricone person who cantacted you was. I'm actually hosting a Perricone giveaway myself right now and if it's the same person who's helping me I'm going to stop it right away! The lady who's helping me is Clarissa. Wow, ok. I'm really mad now!