Sunday, October 4, 2009

Favourite Summer Trend : Jumpsuit

From day ...


Jumpsuit: Zara
Shoes: Bershka

to night.. and from summer...



Jumpsuit: Bershka
Shoes: Bershka

to autumn...



Cardigan: H&M


They're too precious and I can't let them go!

20 comments:

natalie said...

You shouldn't let them go, you look great in them! They are really cute for autumn! :)

lucia said...

jumpsuites were my faourites too for this summer. especially the blue one can surely survive in automne too.
and the shoes from Berska are great!

a-gilr's-life-blog said...

einai teleia

meraldia said...

To teleutaio outfit einai katapliktiko!
xxxxu

Zuuchini said...

aaah! they are lovely!! I totally forgot that i wanted a jumpsuit!! and now you reminded me that they are perfect for fall tooo!! It's just amazing how you pair with other articles to make it suitable for fall!

Penny said...

lovely post!includes lots of my favourite: jumpsuits, transformation of summer clothing to autumn..I love the outfit of the autumn edition of the blue jumpsuit!so chic!

amynaree said...

jumpsuits are so comfy and cute at the same time :)

Lolita Riot said...

those are too cute! they look casual yet can be dressed up to wear out for a night!

Anonymous said...

UH YEAH!! DON'T LET THEM GO!! I LOVE HOW U MADE THEM FOR FALL!1

Anastacia said...

Looks so cool! I like all the outfits but especially the second one looks so nice and unique!!

Mairyliscious said...

mou aresei autos to tropos ths enallaghs pou parousiases !!!!!

ShoppingTherapy said...

really like the styling.
problem is i feel jumpsuits are only for ages 16-20...(and i'm not 20 anymore)

martinakappa said...

Me trelainei i 3i photo pou sindiases to sindiases me cardigan! Sto sigekrimeno styling mou aresoun poli ke ta mallia sou!!

Latinminx79 said...

cute cute cute!!!!

Mika's Fashion said...

h teleutaia foto einai pio konta sto style m.
teleia ta sunduases k ta 2 jumpsuits.

tonia fashion tour said...

para poluu wraio post!!!!!!to 3o outfit katapliktiko!!!!
kai ta mallia sou..einai edyposiaka!!!!!!!
kisses
xxx

Κατερίνα said...

k oi duo jumpsuit einai polu wraies!!!
Mou aresei k h f8inoporini ekdoxi tous!!!(eidika h mple einai uperoxi)!!!

xx

Julia said...

Great outfits! I like the third one the most <3

Tina A. said...

You sure are rocking these jumpsuit looks girl!

;)xxx

Jessica said...

those jumpsuits are cooool!!! :)