Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ugly Betty Fashion : 4x01 The Butterfly effect

Yay, Ugly Betty is back! New season, new episodes, new mystery, new fashion inspiration! I loved it of course, that's why I took a hundred snapshots.

Check the pink neon bra appearance! It couldn't be on anyone else but Amanda.


One of the funny lines " So, I was at the Gate's last night, and that dad from Jon and Kate Plus 8 was there, I think his name's Ben." LOL


Willie! Gorgeous! Did I say I want to be her when I grow up? :D
(and get an assistant like Mark)










Betty is going to change this season along with her new potition, hair first, braces next. Interesting outfits as usual, notice the dark outfits in one side, and colourful Betty on the other!




And new editor girl Mee-gan, I can relate to her outfits, pretty and simple.


Did you watch? Impressions? What's your favourite character?

11 comments:

meraldia said...

Den to parakolouthisa kamia fora alla ap' oti vlepw ehei poly endiaferonta outfits. Mou arese poly to kitrino forema stin triti photografia!

Mairyliscious said...

oute egw alla thelw na to dw !!! uperoxa xrwmataaaaa

bunee said...

i LOVEEEE ugly betty ! storyline is pretty cute & sweet too ! i lovee amanda & mark together . :) but did you notice wilhemina gained a little weight ? she still looks amazingly gorgeous tho !

vanilla said...

haha i love ugly betty !
ohhh u wish there was someone like mark,he is like a puppy,he'd do ANYTHING for wilhelmina !lol

Lolita Riot said...

I missed it on tv but watched most of it online... I was watching on megavideo and they have a limit of how many mins you can watch so it stopped maybe when there was 10 mins left! so annoying!

Anastacia said...

Hehe~ I missed Ugly Betty :)

Penny said...

I havent finished yet last season but now after work I m going home for an ugly betty marathon!!

daphne on a rocketship said...

thnnx for the comment!!!!!
oxi dn leme t idio allo einai to latte k t dio omws einai teleia!!!!!!!!
i love ugly betty!!!!!!h agapimenh m einai h willie!!!!!!!!
:)

ShoppingTherapy said...

δεν έχω προλάβει ακόμα!! ελπίζω σήμερα-αύριο να τα καταφέρω. με εχεις ιντριγκάρει τρελά τώρα! :)

daisychain said...

I've never watched Ugly Betty, I must start!

Mairyliscious said...

nai nai h idia einai !
to exw grapsei kai se palia post einai apo sprider thn eixa parei to xeimwna stis ekptwseis 4 euro kai kati ! apisteuth timh e ???se euxaristw gia ta kala sou logia