Monday, October 5, 2009

EOTD : Blue Shades Makeup

This weekend was really productive when it comes to posts. Due to the elections, today was also free, which means more time to play with makeup, read a book (currenlty reading River God/Ο θεός ποταμός) and watch the last season of Charmed that I missed on tv. Did you use to watch Charmed?

I know what I WON'T be doing next weekend, or ever again. Exercise. I decided to start a program I downloaded from the internet, P90, I followed it for two days, and since then, I can barely move! My back hurts, my legs hurt, my abs too. Time to realise I'm allergic to exercise...!! The only time you'll hear about me exercising from now on is when I'm going shopping.

Moving on from complaining. :)
That's a look I wore the night I went out with my blue jumpsuit. I loove blue,now for my eyes too, and I liked that these eyeshadows have no shimmer. Two basic eyeshadows, falsies, eyeliner and ready.
Why is that, everything looks good as long as you put some eyeliner on? Makes even one colour on the lid look smart.So invest on eyeliner girls and practise! :D
Sorry for my sloppy eyeliner application this time, something goes wrong and then there's nothing you can do to fix it!

I decided to watermark my photos as much as I can from now on, cause I've read many cases with photos being stolen and used from other bloggers,it'a bit creepy!









Face :
True Match Foundation L'Oreal
Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Mac
Select Cover-Up concealer Mac

Dainty Mineralize Blush Mac
MSF Porcelain Pink Mac

Eyes:
Felt Blue e/s Mac
Wonder Full e/s Mac
Vellum e/s Mac

Auto-De-Blu Technakohl Liner Mac
Blacktrack Fluidline Mac

La Charme Eyelashes in #1 Black
Hypnose Mascara Lancome
Duo Adhensive

Lips :
some clear lipgloss


25 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! :)

Thanks for your comment on my blog.
I know what you mean the small bottles of polish are often cheaper too. Im not sure what brands you can get where you live but in the UK we have Mini Bourjois which have tiny bottles of nail polish.

xx

MEVISH said...

awesome blog! you look so stunning :)

Lopi said...

You are amazing with eyeliner girl! I decided to try it on about one year ago and I did it exactly the way you say: I bought a cheap one and practiced all I could. I'm not a pro yet, but I can do a pretty decent job.

That thing with people stealing other people's artwork and photos without credit is sickening indeed. Good idea watermarking your pictures!

efi said...

to oti ponas meta thn askhsh einai kalo, ekanes douleia! egw lew na synexiseis (giati eisai kai glykatzou).

epishs, ti ta vazeis ola ayta sto proswpaki sou paidi mou? eisai mia koukla, den ta exeis anagkh :)

Κατερίνα said...

Se euxaristw koritsaki mou k gia tis euxes alla k gia tis sumvoules sou!!!!
Mou aresoun polu ta eyeliner....alla ta xrisimopoiw spania otan exw xrono gia proetoimasia giati akoma den eksikio8ei....me to moluvi ta paw kalutera!!!!

xx

Anastacia said...

Blues very suits your eyes! Looks so cute and pop!

Syn@3sTh3sI@ said...

What do u think about True Match Foundation ? I'm thinking to purchase it but seldom use it too... hahaha...

Julia said...

BEAUTIFUL! I like your hair by the way :D

Sarah said...

Wow this is soooo pretty!!! You remind me of a princess with these colours- they look amazing on you!!! And your hair looks sooooooooooo healthy!!!!

Anonymous said...

uh oh...back pain, that's not a good sign! well the hardest thing about working out is getting started. hun, u look FAB in blue. that is one color i think i can't pull off. the only time i use blue is when i play w/makeup. hmmmm.... yup!

oh yeah..keep them FOTD coming! u know what eyeliner is better than blacktrack...Loreal intense liner in the felt tip!! OH MY GOSH!!! it is my HG liner. it's alot easier to apply too!! go check it out!!

Anonymous said...

wraia h blefarida!!8a to katebasw k egw ayto to programma!gia na doume!

a-gilr's-life-blog said...

teleio , ki egw eblepa magisses kai mou aresan polu alla twra den tis blepw toso

Julia said...

Hello ^^
Thank you for your comment, I like your blog!

Where did you find episodes of MLP and Glo friends??? Please tell me! :) <333

Dorothy said...

You did a great job with the eyeliner :)

Tina A. said...

Blacktrack is a pain sometimes, but then, surely all gel eyeliners take time to get that great line with the flick and also trying out many different brushes to find the one that works for you!
The blue look is lovely for your eyes girl! ;)

xoxo

Amanda K said...

Love your EOTD!!
It's very pretty.

Alecca Rox said...

VERY good idea marking ur photos. some of mine were stolen recently and I tell you, it wasn't other bloggers, it was proper big websites! I've just finished doing the same for tomorrow's post.

Amazing job u've done there, and... you place those fake lashes so well, I couldn't tell they are fake at all!

Sarah said...

Hi again!!
Check out my blog- I have an award for you :)

daisychain said...

Ohh, I LOVE this, blue suits you so well. I'm mad jealous of your liner skills, mine looks decidedly wonky today!

Julia said...

I see.
:< I think I should look for it better.

Semi Permanent said...

Hey you are looking gorgeous. And your eyes are looking so pretty in blue color. Your eyes makeup is too awesome. Thanks for sharing with me. For the more information visit on www(dot)nouvelleaesthetics(dot)co(dot)uk.
Semi Permanent Make Up

Lolita Riot said...

Hi Marietta :) blues really do suit you! and I <3 those lashes!
I also wanna thank you for your comment on my last post :) it really means a lot that other people care :)

eleni said...

haha i'm the saaame way with exercise! running around a track i can't do, but running from store to store for a pair of shoes is no problem :P
love your makeup btw! i've just started wearing eyeliner more often, and i agree it makes everything look so much better, not to mention makes your eyelashes look longer! i bought maybelline define-a-line eyeliner, i looove how it has a smudger on one end because i'm not steady enough to make a perfect line, just go over it with the smudger a bit and its perfect! :)

Anonymous said...

Your brows are perfect! i'm jealous ;)
xoxo
VerucaandRoyalty.blogspot.com

martinakappa said...

Epita apo mia arketa poliasxoli evdomada, tora vrisko ligo xrono na asxolitho me to agapimeno panta blogging! Poli oreo to post sou ke maquillage episis!! To ble xroma mou aresi poli ke gia ximona, idika stin smokey ekdoxi tou ke isos me mia skia akoma pio skoura apo ti diki sou...Mou aresei poli ke to rouz sou. To telio roz! Bori na pao na to dokimaso ki ego, giati to diko mou to exo varethi... ;-)