I already read the book, kept notes, searched the whole internet (I've never studied so hard before lol) and next step is to go to the pharmacy and to Ikea for supplies!.... Of course I'll keep you updated!


Talking about books what's better than getting into a book store to find that they have everything on sale, and a million books for 1 pound.Yap, that happened one shiny day in Oxford St and all these books became mine for just 13 pounds! Actual price : around 120! Score!

Of course shopping was postponed for the next day because how can you walk with 10 kilos of books on your hands?! Next day was great too -->

The Oxford St post was a bit irrelevant but I was feeling nostalgic.
Moving to the awards! The little shine star is from Mairyliscious! I love you girl, you always - always have something nice to say to everyone!

And the Kreativ blogger award from Sarah another blog I happen to ADORE because every single post is interesting and pretty and cute, and Kreative (that's why she got the award at the first place!). Sarah is a future travel guide writer, lol, check her entries!

I won't write a million facts about myself again, but I will give some shout-outs to some new blogs I'm following. They're creative and interesting, otherwise I wouldn't be following them, right??
Kreative blogger awards to :
Gimme Smoothies
Lily loves Lola
Meraldia
Superficial Girls
Amy
All the Vanity
Question : Anyone with experience in soap-making? Am I the only crazy girl that wants to start this? Have you ever thought about it?
15 comments:
in my 9th grade sewing class everybody was done our projects so our teacher taught us how to make soap! we all thought it would be really lame, but everybody actaully really liked it, nobody finished before our lunch break so we all stayed in class finishing our saops haha! me and my friend actually made even more of it a few weeks after at home lol!
i see lotsa mangas!!!
I am seriously too lazy to make soaps. I think the most annoying part of "DIY" is finding the materials. But soaps can be wonderful christmas gift for co-workers!
you make me blush !
i wanna try the first soap made by you !!!!!!
thank you so much for the award :)
xxx
8elw polu na ma8w pws ftiaxnetai to sapouni :)
I love soapies! And I like Lush a lot!
X, fashion-nerdic.
soaps?no. candles?no. prefer to buy them. too much trouble making them. and cleaning the kitchen afterwards...no again
awww youre so lucky!! i want lots of book at the moment but cant afford them yet so i need to buy one by one haha. i hate being a jobless.
anyway, thanks for the award :] i ever got that award before. but i think thats so sweet of you!
and when i was in junior high we asked to make something from the soap. i asked my friend to did that for me. cause i tried but always end up making an ugly monsters. maybe i just got no talent of soap making.
and please keep us update about your soap making! would love to know :]
wow soap making! my great grandad had one of the most well-known soap factories in Greece, they were green and called "petalouda". it doesn't exist anymore and sadly I know nothing about soap-making... you got me hooked awating your future posts!
wow, the soap making book is fantastic
omgosh you bought kare kano! thats one of my fave animes! oh I didnt know you guys had la senza ovr there lol
p.s. I love those how to make books! great time killer :)
Marietta, this is a big thank you and a big hug for you! Thank you so much for the award! You are so sweet! I feel honored! As for the soap making I haven't ever try but I think it's very interesting. I found some information in this bog: http://www.naturalbeautyworkshop.com/my_weblog/.
I can't wait for a step by step soap making post!
xxxxx
phgaine sto blog mou na deis ti sou egrapsa gia to arwma gia mallia pou epsaxnes . http://styletopia94.blogspot.com/2009/10/way-to-smell.html
zileuwww..teleioo to vivlio...
oti exei sxesi me fysika proionta trelainomai..!!einai wraio na ftiaxnoyme pragmata me ta xeria mas!!!
makiaaa\xxx
Awww, you 're super sweet girl, THANK YOU SO MUCH for the award, I try to be as creative as I can, although I 'm sure I can do better!
Filia Marietaki!
xoxo
Post a Comment