Monday, August 31, 2009

Floral playsuit

Yesterday I went to a christening and compared to the wedding last weekend, I wanted something happier and colourful. Time to wear my playsuit ( looks like a dress, but it's actually shorts) from Topshop. Paired it with my black vinyl pumps from Pull&Bear , a bunch of bracelets from Topshop and Stradivarious and a vintage bag.





I have to say this was love at first sight. The same week I bought it, the playsuit was featured in two magazines, which was exciting!

Hayden Panettiere
Look Magazine, 20th July 2009


Peaches Geldof
Heat Magazine, 18-24th July 2009
(she's wearing it with flats)



To see a playsuit(παντελονόφουστα) was a nice surprise, since I remember wearing those in the 90s! A trend from this time I didn't mind wearing again.
This and my mini purple lambada skirt .... if I ever find one again. Snif.

19 comments:

ShoppingTherapy said...

normally i hate playsuits, but this one is so fun and flirty (and really it looks more like a mini dress) that is definately a great choice and a great buy!

battered couture said...

looking good. waaay good. :)

meraldia said...

Very cute outfit! Drosero kai fresko, oti prepei gia vaftisi! Tis foustes lambada k ego tis nostalgo. Eho tin entyposi oti xanarhontai sti moda. Mia fili pou epestrepse apo Londino eipe oti ektos apo olo to 1980s style eide kai lambada skirts. Opote, giati ohi? Isos se ena hrono figouraroume me autes! Wow!

meraldia said...

Gia sygkekrimeno magazi den xero, sto dromo omos eipe oti polles kykloforousan me lambada k fardia mavri zoni sti mesi, opos tis forousame tote. Ego eiha mia portokalia tetoia xa xa.
Nomizo oti tetio styl shediase o Marc Jacobs stis sylloges tou alla fantazomai oti tha tsouzoun oi times..

Anastacia said...

This playsuits looks so fun nd so cute!
Like your braceletes!

martinakappa said...

Fovero to playsuit sou!! Sou pigeni para poli!! Tora molis ksekinise na vrexi edo ke skeftome poso omorfo tha edixne ke to fthinoporo me leuka Keds papoutsakia ke ena jean boufanaki! Telio gia proina looks!!

Unknown said...

I love that playsuit! It's always fun to see things you purchase be in magazines and such! It looks great on you too!

Zuuchini said...

i was thinking how a belt would look nice around that dress! and then i see you posting a celebrity wearing it the way i imagined it to be haha

Meya Cruz said...

love the outfit gorgeous!

a-gilr's-life-blog said...

Ειναι πολυ ωραιο. Μου αρεσει και ο συνδυασμος που εκανες .

Anonymous said...

SO SO PRETTY ON U! I THINK U ROCKED IT BETTER THAN THOSE 2 OTHER GIRLS! THOSE BANGLES AND CLUTCH ARE PERFECT ACCESSORIES!

Tina A. said...

Love the outfit! ;)

Και απορώ γιατί δεν έχουμε Topshop στην Ελλάδα... ;)

xoxo

tonia fashion tour said...

ax..ti na pw!!?!einai teleio..kai toso romantiko!!!otan imoun mikri eixa polla playsuits..mou eleipsan gia na pw tin alitheia!!padws sou paei para poly kai xrwmatika kai swmatika!!!m'aresei pou to syndyases me mauro!!:D
xxx

Κατερίνα said...

H "pantelonofousta" exei uperoxo xrwma k to kalutero einai oti se auto to mikos einai polu pio praktiki apo ena forema.....teleia epilogi!!!!!xx

K@terina B. said...

I am speechless! poso wow eiani to jumpsuit k poso sou paei? eisai mia mikri goddess -the L.A style- NICE NICE NIIIIICE GIRL!!!

Iyah Love said...

that cute dress!! Love it :D

Mairyliscious said...

theaaaaaaa
kai to malli sou teleio

X said...

Can not copy image, you can send, please.
Thanks

k . . . said...

Such a chic outfit! loves it!