Sunday, August 9, 2009

Galerie Lafayette and Academie Nationale de Musique

The fuss about Galerie Lafayette is not about the expensive brands, is about THIS interior :

I put together 3 pics to make this one since nothing else could describe it. It's one of my favourite things to do, creating a dimension, the way our eyes can see the whole picture.

(if you didn't click to enlarge already, click now, it's worth it)

The centre of the building with the amazing roof on top, covers all the make up brands.





The only things I WASN'T usually wearing there was summer clothes...


The shopping : some items Parisian style, like these beautiful metal boxes. Umbrella, a nessesity, some Eiffel Tower key chains, and a cd with french classics.










The only things I could do there was stare at the window, because the line was coming out to the street and I didn't have that much time to stay there and wait!





Academie Nationale de Musique
















8 comments:

Mairyliscious said...

ax ti glyka parizianika pragmata einai auta
prepei na paw ki egw
to latreuw xwris kan na exw paei
fantasou na paw kiolas !!
me tis photo tha su steilw na su pw ti exw kanei an kai dn einai mustiko ! tha su steilw omws mail etsi gia saspens :)P
xxx kalws irthes kai poso zhleuw th mpala me ton eiffel sto prohgumeno post....!!!!!

ShoppingTherapy said...

I love travelling, and I love as much shopping for memorabilia!

tonia fashion tour said...

ahhh..ti omorfa pragmatakia einai auta????teleia...ta flytzanakia..ta thelwww...
foveres fwtografies marietta..bravoo!!!
perases teleia..e???????
makiaaaa
xxx

martinakappa said...

I love love love every corner of Paris!! Teleies oi fotos sou!!

Lolita Riot said...

oh my gosh!!! it is soo visually pleasing! you look great! Love what youre doing with the scarf :) mmm macarons! I <333 those! did you get to eat any?

Κατερίνα said...

yperoxes oi fotografies, poly zontanes!!!!ligoureuomai ta glyka sthn vitrina!!!!!xx

meraldia said...

Ahh.. Ti oraia pou piges sto Parisi, fenetai toso omorfo mesa apo tis fotografies sou! Kai auti i galerie Lafayette, ena oneiro..

Tod said...

i had bought exactly the same violet drops.. ur blog's such a deja vu! :)
though i would've loved paris in summer.. january was freezing cold!