Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wedding Look

Finally there was a wedding so I could dress up a bit more formal. I chose to spend my money in various things, so I wore another one of the dresses I ordered from Forever21. A bit depressing, I know, but I just didn't want to overshadow the bride. ;P Shoes from Pull&Bear which was actually the first grown-up shoes I bought when I was 17 and the clutch from Accessorize that goes with everything!

Also (big thing for me) I dyed my hair for the first time! It's a dark blonde shade apparently but to me there's a bit of red too in there. I love it and it was a change I needed after a summer without taking care of my hair! Mediterranean brunette no more! Oh, and Kim Kardashian is totally copying me! Lol, hers are blonder, maybe next time.






I want to thank Mairyliscious for the Adorable blog award!


I want to pass it to : (*drumrolls*)
Style anyway.. and to Nakedtile
that I just found and absolutely love. Martina for her sence of style and Natalie because she already posted all the things I was going to about London. Give me England and you have me!
Also to Shopping Therapy, who kindly sponsored my make up for the wedding with the amazing stuff she sent me a while ago!


Stay tuned for some upcoming giveaways, one worldwide and one for US people!
xxx

18 comments:

meraldia said...

Me geia to neo look sta mallia! K os gnisia earring addict, latreuo to sygkekrimeno pou foras:)

Meya Cruz said...

pretty =)

Lopi said...

new hair looks absolutely gorgeous! kinda makes me jealous since I don't have the nerve to do anything to mine. I'm too scared of hair changes...

vanilla said...

yes u have gorgeous hair !
so jealousss
hehe

Κατερίνα said...

Poso mou aresei to mauro gia "kala" foremata....deixnei panta toso episimo k kompso akoma k sketo!!!!me geia ta mallia...sou pane polu!!!xx

Lolita Riot said...

you look gorgeous! I love that dress! most of the time I can never find anything that fits me right at F21!

UnoCosa said...

you are very lovely .... xoxo

Anonymous said...

cute dress! :)
http://hellomisschic.blogspot.com

Zuuchini said...

You look stunnning!!! when i saw your title, i was like omg she's gonna get married! hahaha i'm pretty wrong as you can see

Syn@3sTh3sI@ said...

ur hair color looks good on u... especially u have fair n rosy skin...

ShoppingTherapy said...

first of all, thank you for the award. that's so sweet of you.
second I LOVE your hair, not just the colour, but the lenght, the way you have them and how healthy and full of volume they look (post idea: tell us what products you use/or you hair routine)
and last, your look is so chic, but you made me laugh when saying 'finally a wedding' cause i'm like 'what?! another wedding again?!' lol

daisychain said...

haha, I agree, tights are essential.
you are beautiful

tonia fashion tour said...

a...ti omorfi pou eisai????sou pane poly ta mallakia!!!!me geia!!kai wedding outfit pou epelekses...oti eprepe!!!!
kai sta dika sou!!!

kisses xxx

martinakappa said...

Marietta, poli omorfo to look sou gia to gamo!! Aplo ke chic! Telika me to mauro xroma spania kanoume lathos. To clutchaki apo to Accessorize ine fovero. Teriazi me ta panta, akoma ke me jeanaki gia poto to vradi! A! Ke ta mallia sou mou aresoun poli!! Sou pai i allagi! Oxi oti to kastano den mou arese! Apla niotho oti fotistike to prosopo sou!! Me' gia sou!! Ke afisa gia to telos tis efxaristies mou gia to blog award pou mou edoses!! Thamk you so much!!!!!!! Itan pragmatika mia ekpliksi gia mena! To perasa ki ego se 2 blog pou mou vrika prosfata. Den iksera an borousa na to ksanadoso piso se sena, an ke tha to ithela!! Thanks a lot!!

PinkCoffie said...

What a lovely look! The shoes are gorgeous! Definitely stunning! :)

Mairyliscious said...

καλη μου εισαι πανεμορφη
υπεροχο φορεμα και τα μαλλια σου τα ανοιξες???
κουκλα και σικ για το γαμο !!!
μακιααααα
missed you !!!!!

natalie said...

Thank you so much for the award, I'm glad you enjoyed my London posts! You look absolutely beautiful, hope you had lots of fun!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

me geia to new look,ta mallia su xereis oti mu aresun/ta zilevw/ta thelw etsi ki alliws!tha sumfwnisw me ti stella k tha apaitisw ena post me ta proionta pu xrisimopoieis!
to forema polu omorfo k aplo alla k emena ta skoularikia mu ekanan entupwsi!
xxx