...can brighten up your day! Summer is almost over again and I didn't get the chance to wear my summer dresses. Luckily it is still extremely hot, so, what's better for an evening walk in the beautiful parks of Drama?


Dress : Forever21
Shoes : Vintage, borrowed from my aunt
14 comments:
ti uperoxo forema !!!
kai ta papoutsia einai paramuthenia san priggipissa eisai !!!!!!
ax...ti glykeia pou eisai!!!
sou paei poly to xrwma!!!
so chic!!!
:D
xxx
That dress looks great on you!
very pretty =)
what a cute dress!
he he
I have a similar dress forever21 (only it's strapless) and I intend to wear it in a christening in a couple of weeks
so obviously I love this look!
;)
love your outfit!! whenever I try something on from F21 it looks weird on me :( those shoes are sooo cute!
poli koritsistiko to forema kpoli cute pedilakia :)
Telio to outfit sou!! Poli drosero foremataki! Tis teleftees meres exo arxisi ki ego na skeftome oti to kalokeri se ligo tha teliosi ki etsi prospatho na forao oso boro ta xaritomena forematakia mou... To pisteuis oti den exo paraggili pote apo F21, giati den fovame to thema tou ektelonismou? Plironis kati extra ektos apo ta taxidromika pou sou vgazi to site? Filia!!
Marietta, poli kala ta nea sou sxetika me to f21! Leo na to tolmiso ki ego!!
Tipota kalytero apo ena forema gia to kalokairi, opos auto pou foras!
I LIVE for brights... you are rockin' this look girl ;)
Krima pou den exeis valei ksana auto to forema....sou paei polu!!!!!xx
gorgeous dress and color!
Post a Comment