Saturday, May 30, 2009

Where I blog

Tagged by Voodoo Dolly!

My house is really small so I left the whole desk available from my sister. I carry my laptop in the lounge or mostly on my bed, lying on the pillows, blogging!

My favourite shelf! I have my teddy bear, Adam , my Little Book of Calm from England(usefull), this nice box from English Breakfast tea, and the Vanilla burning oil.So relaxing when you're going to sleep.

The 5 people I'm tagging (I think you haven't done this yet)
Katrina
Little Stylist
Suzi
Linea
The hot spot

16 comments:

Mika's Fashion said...

soooo cuuuteee

Meya Cruz said...

your room looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

oh hun!! i will definitely do this!! thanks for the tag!! ur blogging area look so comfy!!

Mimi said...

Adorable!

Lolita Riot said...

your bed looks so comfy!

Sarah said...

Oooohhh your bed looks so cozy, love the cushions :)

Elena said...

Cute cute cute!!!!! I love teddy bears and stuff like that!

K@terina B. said...

teleia i kardoula, k m aresei auti i atmosfaira-pagwto (fustiki,fraoula) pou epikratei sto room sou!!!
Oso gia TA pswnia...tis teleutaies meras tou mina den tha mporw na vgainw apo to spiti...auta ginotai otan parasuresai eukola!!!

ToKataifi said...

huhu..exoume ton idio prasino tixo.. :)

Sarah said...

Haha yeahh it is similar to Marmite but a bittt different, I don't like Marmite but I LOVE vegemite :P Aww that is CUTE!!!!

fuzkittie said...

Wow that's adorable, like straight out of a magazine! :D

Mirka said...

cute xx

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tag! I will be posting that soon! That's a fun idea! I better clean my bedroom first though! lol

Mairyliscious said...

ti kalo to fustiki ston toixo kai h kourtinula kai h kardula kai to teddy bearaki super !!!

Mona said...

your bed is so inviting look! hehehe
i'm a bed blogger too!

Narita said...

Loving your blog spot! What a nice oil warmer? I love Vanilla, Chamomile, and Lavender ones!