Wednesday, May 27, 2009

CCO

Τα outlet είναι πολύ κουλ .Δυστυχώς απ’ τη μια δεν έχουμε πολλά εδώ στη Θεσσαλονίκη, απ’ την άλλη δεν μπορώ να πω ότι πάντα βρίσκω μαργαριτάρια. Το σίγουρο είναι πως πάντα θέλει πολύ ψάξιμο.
Τις προάλλες πήγα στο Mega Outlet, κι εκεί που μπαίνω στα Galerie De Beaute, βλέπω κάτω κάτω σ’ένα ράφι MAC!! Είχε πολλά discontinued προιόντα και πολλά χρώματα που δεν φοριούνται. Ενδεικτικά αναφέρω μπλε λιπ-γκλος,και μεικ-απ και πούδρες σε τόνο δέρματος 20 φορές πιο σκούρο απ’το δικό μου. Μάλλον αυτά που δεν τα έπαιρνε κανείς…
Aaanyway, τελικά κάτι βρήκα! Σκιούλες 5 ευρώ (αντί για 13,5 που κάνουν κανονικά), ρουζ παλέτας 7 ευρώ και ένα shadestick επίσης 5 ευρώ.
Οπότε αν σας αρέσουν τα MAC, ψάξτε στο δικό σας οutlet! Ποτέ δεν ξέρεις τι θα βρεις.
Το όνειρό μου (που λέει ο λόγος, έχω πιο ευσεβείς στόχους στη ζωή μου :D )είναι να πάω σε ένα CCO (Cosmetic company outlet store) στην Αμερική να ψάξω για παλιές collection MAC. Αλλά τι να κάνουμε..ότι βρει κανείς.

Ε/S in Felt Blue, Wonderfull, Behold
Sheertone Blush in Cute
Shadestick in Mangomix

PS Αυτήν την περίοδο είμαι πνιγμένη μέσα σε βιβλία. Το κεφάλι μου θα εκραγεί! Γι’αυτό συγχωρέστε με αν δε σχολιάζω πολύ στα blogs και δεν γράφω πολύ. Ένας μήνας εξετάσεις και μετά διακοπές!!!
Καλή επιτυχία σε όσες είναι στην ίδια θέση! Xxx



Outlets are cool. Sadly, on one hand we don’t have many here in Thessaloniki, on the other, I don’t always find amazing stuff there.One sure thing, you need to look around a lot.
The other day I went to Mega Outlet, and entering Galerie De Beaute, I saw a bottom shelf full of MAC! They had many discontinued products and many colours I (or anyone) wouldn’t wear. For example : blue lipgloss, and foundation and powders 20 shades darker than mine! I guess, things that no one else got.
Aaanyway , I found some things! E/S 5 euros ( compared to the 13,5 they normally cost), blush 7 euros, and shadestick 5 euros also.
Another thing on my wishlist is going to a CCO in US and buy products from previous MAC collection, since my make up passion is quite new and I missed so many pretty things(*cough* Heatherette, does anyone have any spare? *cough*)!Boo!

Ε/S in Felt Blue, Wonderfull, Behold
Sheertone Blush in Cute
Shadestick in Mangomix

PS : I’m currently between piles of books studying for my semester exams so excuse my absence and that I’m not commenting on your blogs! One more month and then I’m free for holidays!!
Good luck to anyone in the same position! xxx





16 comments:

Meya Cruz said...

such pretty eyeshadows! the blush look lovely

Anonymous said...

polu wraies oi skioules me fantastiki timi ennoeitai..xexwrisa ti behold pantws!
kali epituxia me tin exetastiki su k mn anisuxeis oles ta idia pername,se ktlvainw apoluta...:)

Lolita Riot said...

wow they must have been d/ced a while ago! I don't remember those shadow names! I love the felt blue and behold :)
goodluck with exams!

Anonymous said...

love the new goodies!! study hard hun!!

Mona said...

great pickups!

best of luck on your exams

Sarah said...

Ooohh I LOVE these colours!!! How pretty is behold, I don't think I've ever even heard of these let alone seen them. Right, you've inspired me lol to the MAC website I go ;) Thankyou so much for your comment sweetie! You are right, with the right style team anyone can be pretty huh!

ShoppingTherapy said...

εχει MAC outlet στη θεσ.νικη??? αθηνα δε πρέπει να υπάρχει... το μόνο μείον είναι ότι παρασύρεσαι και μπορεί να ψωνίσεις και πράγματα που δε σου πολυταιριάζουν επειδή ήταν φτηνά...
με γεια πάντως!

K@terina B. said...

welcome back!!!
I am not really into make-up so I am waiting your outfit posts to come!! It's nice to see an update though!!! Hope you're hanging in there...
kissesxxx

ToKataifi said...

ou..ime ediposiasmeni ka8e fora me ta posa 3eris gia to makigiaz..(nio8o telios asxeti brosta sou...)
niiiiice...

ToKataifi said...

kego ta xo di afta ta videos opos ta videos gia xtenismata..ala prepi na to xis k ligo..
kalitera pados ta petixeno pano se alous para se mena huhuhu..

Anastacia said...

awe! sooooo pretty shadows!

ToKataifi said...

huhuhu..oxi koritsaki.. itan apla i lista me ta agapimena bolgs pou sinodevodan apo ena vravio.. :)

ToKataifi said...

blogs*

Elena said...

A MAC outlet????Am I dreaming?

Μην ανησυχείς κουκλίτσα! Όλοι τα ίδια περνάμε λίγο πολύ! Καλό κουράγιο!

Narita said...

Nice haulage, dear! The blush looks so Cute! :)

Whitney & the full effect said...

great haul!!!