Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mirror mirror...

..I can finally leave my jacket at home! The sun is shining, the birds are singing etc. I'm happy it's getting hot, althought I know in a while it will be TOO hot. Time to put my jean trousers at the back of the closet. Yay!

.. Επιτέλους μπορώ να βγω έξω χωρίς ζακετάκια, μπουφανάκια, παλτουδάκια και όλα τα συναφή. Ο ήλιος λάμπει, τα πουλάκια κελαηδούν κτλ. Είμαι χαρούμενη που ο καιρός ζεσταίνει, παρόλου που ξέρω πως σε λίγο θα ζεστάνει ΥΠΕΡΒΟΛΙΚΑ. Καιρός να βάλω τα τζην μου στο πίσω μέρος της ντουλάπας! Ναιιι!



Knitted cardigan :Garage
T-shirt : H&M
Jeans : Zara
Platforms : Bershka

16 comments:

Laura Faye said...

love the outfit! especially the cardigan :)
xx

Mika's Fashion said...

to t-shirt sou einai polu wraio kai sou tairiazei fovera auto t xrwma!

Mairyliscious said...

ouaaou ! uperoxh !

Mairyliscious said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lopi said...

Τέλειο ανοιξιάτικο ντύσιμο!Μου αρέσει πολύ ο συνδυασμός πράσινου και λευκού και επίσης ξετρελάθηκα με τις πλατφόρμες σου. Άντε, ας εκμεταλλευτούμε τον ανοιξιάτικο καιρό όσο διαρκέσει...

Latinminx79 said...

Cute outfit!!!!

eleni said...

really cute, love the cardigan! :)

Marietta said...

Mairylicious ekanes to blog private diladi? Add me! ^_^ spmarietta@hotmail.com
Kai katalavaino ti ennoeis, giati ektos apo tin aderfi mou kai to agori mou kaneis allo den kserei gia to blog kai oute skopevo na to po. Einai kati diaforetiko, kati pou moirazomai me atoma pou mporoun na katalavoun tis obsessions mou!

LINEA. said...

super cute!

Mairyliscious said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
K@terina B. said...

loipon:

happy belated birthday!!!

megia to kainourgio net-book!!!

kai finally cute outfit, apisteuto knitted cardigan kai polu fresh pony-tail!!!

ps: k emena mono t agori mou xerei gia to blog! :P

Sarah said...

Your cardi is gorgeous! I can never find the perfect knitted cardigan after my fave one I had that got torn on a fence :(

Emz said...

So cute!!! That cardigan is fabulous =) I love being able to leave my jacket at home!!

Anonymous said...

Πολύ όμορφο σύνολο,ειδικά το cardigan είναι τόσο ιδιαίτερο!

Anonymous said...

G-R-E-A-T cardigan and shirt!

Lolita Riot said...

wow I love that cardigan. was it expensive??