Monday, May 18, 2009

Mini safari shopping

Κατέβηκα στα μαγαζιά να δοκιμάσω μερικά Matthew Williamson for H&M αλλά ήταν λίγο απογοητευτικό στα μαγιό και ένα γαλάζιο φόρεμα και τα γυαλιά ηλίου που μου άρεσαν, δεν τα είχε.. Οπότε είπα να δοκιμάσω κάτι διαφορετικό. Το φόρεμα είναι πολύ σικ και τα παπούτσια υπέροχα!! Αχ πότε θα χω μια τεράστια ντουλάπα μόνο για τα παπούτσια μου?



I went to the market to try some Matthew Williamson for H&M items but it was rather dissapointing in bikinis and they didn't have a blue dress and a pair of sunglasses I wanted... So I thought I'd try something different. The dress is tres chic and the shoes amazing!! When will I have a cupboard just for my shoes so I can buy more?

Πέρασα κι από τα Bershka μια και ήταν κοντά. Δοκίμασα ένα πουκάμισο και την λαδί μπλούζα με τα πέδιλα-σανδάλια (δεν ξέρω πως να τα πω..).



Went to Bershka too since it was close. I tried a shirt and this khaki top and those sandals.


Έπιασαν οι ζέστες και βγήκαν τα σορτσάκια αλλά έβρεχε το πρωί και αναγκάστικα να φορέσω μπότες. Όχι δε φορούσα αυτό το θεόκοντο σορτσάκι, είχα φόρεμα από πάνω, που θα δείξω στο επόμενο ποστ.



It's very hot outside and I took shorts out but it was raining in the morning and I had to wear boots. No I wasn't wearing this extremely short pair of shorts, I had a dress that I'll show in the next post.

Καλή βδομάδα να 'χετε!

Have a nice week everyone!

5 comments:

Meya Cruz said...

everything is so cute

Anonymous said...

i am digging ur chic style hun!! the dress w/that shoes is perfect together! i also love the last shoes that ur rockin!!! gorgeous!! u need to hit the mall for new clothes!!

Anonymous said...

Καλέ πως γίνεται να σου πηγαίνει ότι στυλ ντυσίματος και να επιλέξεις τόσο τέλεια? Από το boho στο chic κτλ, απλά τα σπας!

Mimi said...

Stellar style, love it!

xo

ToKataifi said...

to proto forema ine apla telio...

ksou pigene poli nomizo...