*sigh*
I decided to put my face up close for you Laura! I dressed up, did my make up, took the photos, so I guess now I have to post them. There are more pics than I wanted but I really couldn't decide what looks better to show the make up, so..sorry about that!
Laura is hosting the Barbie Contest. It's a great idea and who doesn't love Barbie dolls and had a million of them! She's a lovely girl and you should take some time to check on her blog and why not participate at the contest! ;) Pick up your favourite doll!
I love contests 'cause they give you inspiration and the chance to play with make up and create special looks!


27 comments:
Aww thanks so much for entering, I love it! Your hair is gorgeous too :) xx
eisai polu glukia. teleio makigiaz!!!!!
Gorgeous! Blue eyeshadow is the absolute Barbie-must!
Sooo cute!Οι σκιές είναι τέλειες και μου αρέσει πολύ ο συνδυασμός τους,απλώς βάφεσαι υπέροχα τι να πω!Ελπίζω να κερδίσεις..
i luv how u did the blue and the purple!! v pretty!
ouou..ise poli kali girl..bravo..poli oreos sindiasmos..
xoris na fenete ipervolikos
Hey, pretty!
you've such a gorgeous eye lashes!
Wow, you look gorgeous girl! Those barbies remind me of good times...
WOOOOO LOVE IT!!!
i actually had that barbie from the 1st n 2nd pic!! oh memories!!!
i hope u win because you did an awesome JOB!!
hello doll face!
Poso thaumazw ena koritsi pou kserei na xrhsimopoei fake eyelash. Egw exw parei ena zeugos apo th mac kai ena xrono argotera akoma sto kouti einai. Den exw idea pws na tis valw. Mipws na ekanes ena post: eyelashes for dummies?
wow u make that color really pop!
love love love the hair!!! haha I remember that barbie!!! I got the copy cat barbie that came with sparkly gel haha
yeah I cant seem to wear lipsticks with the bf because 1) he doesnt like kissing me with anything not even lip balm!
2) I have to wipe it off and there goes like 50 cents each time I do lol
You did SUCH a great job!!! Absolutely love everything, your eyes, and the hair!! Beautiful!! <33
yaooza!!! I used to own the first barbie!!! there s a hair gel included and I used to paly around with it on my hair :P
make-up is very nice, you should do something with your skill!!
Aww too cute for words!! Love it I was so into Barbie when I was younger. I knew I was destined to be in fashion I was more into Barbies clothes than playing with her!
xo
wowwwww i love your makeup =]!
your eyes are gorgeous!!!!! I love your lashes especially <3
so pretty! love the eyeshadow!
You look like a Million Barbie bucks!!! Just gorgeous!! Love the eyeshadow and your hairrrr is stunningggg :) Good Luck!!!!!
awesome, so natural and beautiful ;)
awww, dollface! You look so cute <3
who said brunettes aren't barbies??
teleio makigiaz!!! way to go!
great job! i love that top you're wearing!
Hey, this look is very fiery, i like it! I'm a makeup junkie myself, so please Follow my blog http://ksdkemp-houseofkrystia. blogspot.com/ and subscribe on YouTube @, http://www.youtube.com/ksdkemp. Thanks!
Hey, this look is very fiery, i like it! I'm a makeup junkie myself, so please Follow my blog http://ksdkemp-houseofkrystia. blogspot.com/ and subscribe on YouTube @, http://www.youtube.com/ksdkemp. Thanks!
you look so great! you have gorgeous eyes.
You look gorgeous, and you have amazing hair...and I'm envious of your eyebrows :D.
Post a Comment