Friday, April 10, 2009

Laky Girl ;P

I found a shop (bookstore actually) full of Hello Kitty


Aaaand....I don't know about you (girls in Greece) but for me Laky (completely misspelled Lucky) Girl from Delta fridges was a tradition as a kid. Looking for the toy in the bottom before starting eating the ice-cream! I used to have so many silly key-chains or plastic rings or stickers from that! Addiction! Very 80s!

So this year I suddenly saw this!





What's inside???

Yay!A cute HK sticker!


^_^

Ps : For those who have the comments opening in a new window, I can't comment!This small window that comes is a thin column and I can't see the buttons or anything, so I can't comment! :( If anyone knows how to fix it...

11 comments:

LINEA. said...

thats super cute!

Meya Cruz said...

that is really cute!

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaah.., Laky girl, that brings me back..I used to buy 4 per day just for the presents! This post really moved me!

fuzkittie said...

Aw too cute!

Rylie said...

Those are all so cute <3

tonia fashion tour said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tonia fashion tour said...

kala teleio..egw exw kollima me tin hello kitty..na fantasteis exw apo thlefwno mexri roloi,pagouraki, karfitses para polla!!!Kai to laky girl mikri to epairna synexeia!!!xarika pou mas to thimises!!!!:)

ShoppingTherapy said...

maybe you should buy for Easter a candle decorated with hallo kitty!

. said...

awww~
yay for you :)

Dorothy said...

Soooo cute! Happy Easter :)

XPPINKXX said...

hey doll!

OOOOOO EEMMMM GEEEE...love those bron strap heels you have on in the 2nd and 3rd pic...and those JEANS are sooo bad ass...i want them!!!....now that is what i call shopping!!! i applaud your choices in clothing...perfect for summer...loving color...loving the jumpsuit...loving the dress from zara!!!...i love zara period...you can find some pretty awesome pieces in there

Xo!