Thursday, April 30, 2009

Box full of luxury

Stella was doing a giveaway the other day and I won! Apparently I'm devoted (what can I say?I am) and I was the first one to send an email to participate! Haaappiness! The package arrived in 2 days.
I can simply describe it as a box of luxury and I feel so spoiled, since I'm still a bit concerned about spending money in expensive creams for my body. I settle with exp make up so far. So that was definitely a great chance to make my picks!

Everything is so special, starting with the packaging. She put lots of effort and it turned out so cute, with little caramels around ! Even the stamp was pink and stylish lol!






Needless to say I love them all! And Stella, you put so much product in everything, thank you so much!!
The package contains
Laura Mercier Souffle Body Cream
Bobbi Brown Tanning/Glowing Lotion
MAC Studio Finish Face Powder in Gold
and MAC pigment in Old Gold (which was spilt all over but I managed to save it)!!



Laura Mercier.... I love you! This is to eat! It smells exactly like my favourite milk caramels we call them , which is actually very similar to fudge (Καραμέλες Γάλακτος ). Very moisturizing but with that smell , who really cares??!




You can use the Mac Powder for highliting, for a nice glow from head to toe, wherever you want, it's simple amazing!



Like Stella suggested, I used this pigmet with wet brush and I'm telling you it's like pure gold!



I still want to try the Bobbi Brown Glowing Lotion but I ll wait till when I start wearing shorts to make my legs look sexy!

Everythin else she suggest, I'll make sure I go try them , which is
Kiehl's Body Cream
Get Fresh body spray in Grapefruit
and Urban Decay Body Powder that smells Honey!

Thank you once more!! ^_^

9 comments:

fuzkittie said...

Nice package! Hehe.. The LM body cream sounds delicious.

Mirka said...

congrats! really nice treats :)

LINEA. said...

so many great things in your package!

Dorothy said...

Congrats! Enjoy your goodies!

K@terina B. said...

lucky girl!!! megeia!! everything looks abso. delicious!!!

ShoppingTherapy said...

glad you liked them! the laura mercier body souffle collection is divine...

Sarah said...

Ohhhh how exciting! You are going to have so much fun with these!!! <3

Anonymous said...

teleia ta proionta k to packaging,i stella pragmatika peripoiithike tis nikitries!

K@terina B. said...

haha, diasimi?? noooooooo!!! einai apla auta ta "15 lepta" dimosiotitas pou exoume oloi sti zwi mas (i i mia selida sti periptwsi mas)!!! oso gia tis pwliseis elpizw na min auxithoun gt drepomai aperiorista!!! Now I get what I did!!!